Generalissimo

His Excellency
Jul 14, 2002
Somewhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty Cats
Well done Collingwood. I don't support your club so by tradition I ought to hate your guts, but I'm finding it hard to hate the Pies tonight. Well done. You put up one hell of a fight, rattled us, made us afraid and almost pinched a Grand Final place off us. In the end we just had fresher legs and stronger bodies around the ball (plus the magic of Gary Ablett) and hung on for a win.

I wish you good luck for next year, cos I reckon if you had a bit more luck tonight you might have won.

I think if Fraser had made it back into the squad the result would have been different. He is much more versatile than both the ruckmen you had tonight and does a heap of work around the ground. Bryan in particular has been dissapointing all finals series IMO.

Yep congratulations for such a courageous performance. You ran us to the wire tonight and after your big game last week many were writing you guys off as not having the goods to get anywhere near us....how wrong they were.

Judging by your performances tonight your flag can't be to far off and from memory you had 7 guys under 20 playing tonight? Unbelievable considering how well you've done this year and all the best for the future.

Stand Up and be proud Collingwood. It would have been nice to win but there is always next year.
By the way, Geelong should worry a bit, we came from 6th on the ladder, beat WCE who were 3rd and held Geelong to 5 points.

You watch the Roos will get done by Port tomorrow so Geelong better not underestimate Port who have had a lot more finals experience.
It would be nice to see a Vic side win the GF for a change but I have a horrible feeling it might not turn out that way.

Hope Bucks stays on for another year and is Judd worth all this attention given he wants mega dollars and carrying an injury ??

A great effort Pies... your supporters should be proud of what you have given them this year. I'm sure I speak for a great many followers of other teams here... I may hate Collingwood, but by Christ, I respect them! You have a great bunch of kids, a wonderful core of senior players (although Pebbles is letting you down here) and a bright future ahead of you. I hope the Doggies were watching tonight... passion and committment on display in spades! Hope they take a leaf out of your book in 2008. Well done and I hope Bucks plays on! :thumbsu:

Great effort Pies. You have wrung every last drip out of this season - couldn't possibly have given any more. Put on a great show tonight. I really thought you guys might have snatched it at the end there.
Why couldn't my Bulldogs put in an effort like that - they are pathetic.

Agreed, congratulations and thank you Collingwood for helping to add to what in the end was a great game for anyone there. It was a truley exciting match and i thought you guys played absolutly brilliant (well as well as us i guess, im not sure how both teams rated their performance) and you have a lot to be proud about.

TC:eek:

Really really really good match, it was a close hard contest all night and you were very unlucky to lose the match... even though geelong had the ball down their end a lot of the match u guys hung on and made the most of ur opportunities.

I have 2 admitt i hate collingwood, mainly because of some of your supporters which are a couple of my friends but i really admire the way you guys have played this yr and things do look bright at the lexus centre in 2008..its looking like a really good young team...

the only thing that collingwood seemed to do wrong this yr...as in previous years is drop form at certain critical parts of the seasons ussualy against poor opposition which is wierd

ok im rambling on here ill stop....p.s bucks 2 go on in 08...hopefully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back