Solved Corby to be paroled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Aussie media just continue to embarrass Australia. She is a convicted drug smuggler and yet they are treating her like she just starred in a box office smash, cured cancer and solves world hunger! Channel 7 can f off as far as I am concerned. They are clearly trying to profit from her crime and that's simply disgraceful!

You get the Government and media you deserve, this country is getting it in spades.

As someone who spends a month surfing in Bali every year, the whole "high quality pot" that is so sought after is bullshit. You can buy weed over there for sweet fa. Sure it's bushy, but smoke twice as much and your just as high. Youd need to triple the Aussie price for it to be worthwhile, and it just wouldn't happen.

Why the risk? Why be stupid enough to risk death? Just sell the weed here and be done with it. The Corby family might appear bogan but I just think how can you be that dumb.

I will say that people shouldn't trust the media here , soooo many people just argue the media position like they know facts. Read about the denial of potential evidence and other abuses. The Corby "drug family" story that is accepted fact came from very few sources, that were shady and were paid for.

The media these days sometimes have an agenda, people need to think critically before believing anything. I'm not saying she's innocent but it's line ball , anyone saying CLEARLY guilty is misinformed. If she were trialed in oz, there would be clear reasonable doubt and she would get off.

So why risk taking it to Bali where its street value is less than in Aus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im with you on the personal use. I'm just sayin 4kg is bulk smoke.......She must have a few friends in Bali

As someone who spends a month surfing in Bali every year, the whole "high quality pot" that is so sought after is bullshit. You can buy weed over there for sweet fa. Sure it's bushy, but smoke twice as much and your just as high. Youd need to triple the Aussie price for it to be worthwhile, and it just wouldn't happen.

Why the risk? Why be stupid enough to risk death? Just sell the weed here and be done with it. The Corby family might appear bogan but I just think how can you be that dumb.

I will say that people shouldn't trust the media here , soooo many people just argue the media position like they know facts. Read about the denial of potential evidence and other abuses. The Corby "drug family" story that is accepted fact came from very few sources, that were shady and were paid for.

The media these days sometimes have an agenda, people need to think critically before believing anything. I'm not saying she's innocent but it's line ball , anyone saying CLEARLY guilty is misinformed. If she were trialed in oz, there would be clear reasonable doubt and she would get off.

My theory is that it wasn't the first time they did it and it was for use by their entire traveling party during their surfing trip. The motive was there and the family back ground and her brothers was extremely shady. If she was innocent someone in her travelling party let her take the fall!

My theory is that it wasn't the first time they did it and it was for use by their entire traveling party during their surfing trip. The motive was there and the family back ground and her brothers was extremely shady. If she was innocent someone in her travelling party let her take the fall!

That's my take too. Though I wouldn't be too certain it was the first time they'd done it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean sometimes? The media nearly always have an agenda. Agree to a point about the OZ thing and trial, the Corby drug family, doing it for years etc etc are all rumour and supposition not evidence. Although don't kid yourself Australian juries have not convicted on rumour, prejudice and half arsed evidence.

Last Night 60 minutes interviewed Scott Miller and it's fair to assume he was paid for the interview so whats the difference?

Just reading in the paper about all th room service the Corby siblings, some friends and her security team are ordering at this luxurious villa. Pretty much Corona's and Nasi Goreng all day. Just one questions - who's footing the bill for this?

apparently they've got a private chef on hand who'll make anything they want, 24/7.

I think she had done this before, most Asian countries do not really check arrivals , how many people who dont work can afford frequent holidays to Bali, There is still in my mind a slim element of doubt.

1970578_688825937825460_254492666_n.jpg

I think she had done this before, most Asian countries do not really check arrivals , how many people who dont work can afford frequent holidays to Bali, There is still in my mind a slim element of doubt.

Of course, she would have done it quite a bit, and it would have been easy to slip past with a boogie board full of weed if you sling someone on their side a bit of dough. Although if you ask me, i think the Australian authorities tipped them off the last time she did it and i reckon she would have known she was in s**t when her 'mole' wasn't there to let her slip by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back