News Corey Gault (Latest - he ain't being delisted ...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Akasht5

Draftee
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Reckon he'll survive the final cut and get another year? Barely featured towards the end of the season in the VFL due to injury and has been on list for a while but the fact he wasn't cut with the initial delistings seem like he's safe.

Looks likely he'll stay on now given the shallow draft, Freeman, Seedsman and possibly others going means we really won't have any better options. He's a lucky boy methinks!.. hopefully something will click into gear with him and it'll be a great lucky break for both him and club.

seeing the number of players leaving, there's no need to ditch a rookie
He's not really a rookie anymore though is he.. not in the sense of what rookie spots are supposed to be for. He's just LUCKY!.. we should call him Lucky Gault cos I reckon this is the third year in a row he's been a candidate for the cut.

He's not really a rookie anymore though is he.. not in the sense of what rookie spots are supposed to be for. He's just LUCKY!.. we should call him Lucky Gault cos I reckon this is the third year in a row he's been a candidate for the cut.

ok.... he's on the lucky list

I actually think he'll be upgraded to the senior list or be delisted, the choice will be that extreme.

If we leave him on the rookie list with Abbott, Keeffe and Thomas that doesn't leave room for many other rookies (Cox still an international rookie I assume).

I actually think he'll be upgraded to the senior list or be delisted, the choice will be that extreme.

If we leave him on the rookie list with Abbott, Keeffe and Thomas that doesn't leave room for many other rookies (Cox still an international rookie I assume).

Thats a good point. I forgot about our recreational drug users...

A 38-6 mix is on the cards so that would leave two selections. Considering how quickly this draft group evens out 2 is plenty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might as De-List him as I can't see him doing anything at AFL Level. Not Good Enough

There is no point to delist him yet as he could be potential steak knife during trade week. May even be going in Treloar deal. We don't know. All will be revealed soon, I guess.

Very lucky considering he struggles at VFL for a kick.
I've seen very little that shows me he has anything, anything that looks like top 22 or even depth, rather Dwyer.

Delist.

Would rather pick up a goat as a Cat-B rookie or something than continue to watch him struggle at VFL level.

Delist.

Would rather pick up a goat as a Cat-B rookie or something than continue to watch him struggle at VFL level.
ar128173498295284.JPG

I approve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back