Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

“A grade”

it’s not basketball.

I’ll take that as you not having seen many local footballers. Half the efl and edfl top divisions are full of smokers, asthmatics and overweight
Wow. U really are a dumb *. No I don’t know you, we haven’t met. Just recognise and remember s**t posting.

Lol, just lol. Don’t think you have watched much local footy recently. Most are fitter than ever before.
Me and my missus have both worked in the industry mate. It’s our field.

even the VFL had plenty of unfit blokes (missus worked there).

Must've played ammos
Ammos does have A anymore do they? Didn’t they go that wanky “premier”?

Wow. U really are a dumb fu**. No I don’t know you, we haven’t met. Just recognise and remember sh*t posting.
Thank you for your fact based opinion that’s well supported.

maybe you’re just comparing the average local footy player to yourself and that’s why you think they’re super fit?

Cheers for the laugh. Please carry on.

Thank you for your fact based opinion that’s well supported.

maybe you’re just comparing the average local footy player to yourself and that’s why you think they’re super fit?
Too funny. This is brilliant.

Yeah, I took it from his tense that he was talking a while ago.

Problem is https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

aed8c97d55.png

Many of these are extremely common.

Obesity, Asthma, Hypertension for example, massively common.

People talk like the "serious pre-existing conditions" are basically people on their death bed. They're not.
Right, but I think those dying in their 20s and 30s really would have very serious conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for the laugh. Please carry on.
Too funny. This is brilliant.
Id suggest that the only people who think anyone playing footy is fit, are people who struggle to get off the couch.

After divvy 1 in the top leagues, you’re basically looking at a bunch of very average fitness

You can be super fit and at risk at the same time, I played A grade netball in the risk group. Still in the risk group.
a bloke did a pre season at the vfl team the missus was at, after winning a local leading goal kicking. Did a full preseason. They offered him a contract, but he needed a medical first.
turned out he had done both acls, they thought he’d been running around for at least a season with no acls. And he got a vfl deal

Id suggest that the only people who think anyone playing footy is fit, are people who struggle to get off the couch.

After divvy 1 in the top leagues, you’re basically looking at a bunch of very average fitness

a bloke did a pre season at the vfl team the missus was at, after winning a local leading goal kicking. Did a full preseason. They offered him a contract, but he needed a medical first.
turned out he had done both acls, they thought he’d been running around for at least a season with no acls. And he got a vfl deal
I can see why you are fit. Got persistence.

Diabetes, hypertension and overweight are the main at risk groups. Fit people simply aren't in those categories.
Well how would you define fit? Worked with people who have done half maras and were considered overweight. There’s a few top level crossfitters who are diabetic I’m pretty sure

I can see why you are fit. Got persistence.
Nah. Used to be in the high risk groups about 6 years ago. Started playing footy while I was

I gave it up after I broke tib and fib like 'I'm getting too old for this chit'. Not because I was at higher risk of catching a virus that might drop me.
High grade netball is tough on the body.

I gave it up after I broke tib and fib like 'I'm getting too old for this chit'. Not because I was at higher risk of catching a virus that might drop me.
I’ve yet to meet a net baller that didn’t have ****ed lower legs, ankles or knees

Ignoring the weird psychopathic bloodlust to kill the elderly, disabled, sick, unhealthy, anyone with a minor ailment, we still don't know enough about the virus to make any definitive calls one way or another. We don't know the long-term health implications of COVID-19, we don't know how long immunity lasts for etc.

Given that you can't put the genie back in the bottle and given the development of many promising vaccines, the prudent, logical and ethical decision, is to suppress infections for the time being (not necessarily "forever").

Right, but I think those dying in their 20s and 30s really would have very serious conditions.

~ 27% of Males > 18 are in the Obese category (which the CDC quote as being a definite increased risk), with an additional ~ 42% in the Overweight.

A number of these conditions are extremely common.

~ 27% of Males > 18 are in the Obese category (which the CDC quote as being a definite increased risk), with an additional ~ 42% in the Overweight.

A number of these conditions are extremely common.
Think Australia is high 60% for overweight and obese for people over 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back