Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is sitting in the park on a shithouse Melbourne night watching the GF.

Every man and his dog will be breaching the rules watching it at friends houses.

This is kind of my point. Everyone is adamant you should flout the rules in a park with your mates, wouldn’t it have made more sense to allow some level of home interactions (within reason, similar to what is allowed in parks) so that people might be less willing to break the rules?

Our Rolling 14 Av is 7.1
NSW is 7.6

Our Gyms are closed
NSWs Gyms are opened

Dan doesn't give as damn about our health whatsoever. Ironic considering that he was a health minister

You have a great weapon to use against these things an you are keeping them closed because you don't care about health. It's all about control.

Yes I understand the inherent risk of going to the Gyms but if there is any place that understands germs and viruses its gyms. They have all manner of materials counter it with anti-bac wipes/ sprays Hand sanitisers etc... and they make it a point that you must wipe down your impediments with said materials as a condition of entry and usage of the gym, everybody understands this and does so accordingly. Why can't Andrews understand that? Why doesn't he ask these places regarding their sanitary and hygiene practice instead of insisting them to remain verboten i.e. closed and assuming that they are too dangerous? They probably understand it(viruses) better than Dan himself even.

Our Rolling 14 Av is 7.1
NSW is 7.6

Our Gyms are closed
NSWs Gyms are opened

Dan doesn't give as damn about our health whatsoever. Ironic considering that he was a health minister

You have a great weapon to use against these things an you are keeping them closed because you don't care about health. It's all about control.

Yes I understand the inherent risk of going to the Gyms but if there is any place that understands germs and viruses its gyms. They have all manner of materials counter it with anti-bac wipes/ sprays Hand sanitisers etc... and they make it a point that you must wipe down your impediments with said materials as a condition of entry and usage of the gym, everybody understands this and does so accordingly. Why can't Andrews understand that? Why doesn't he ask these places regarding their sanitary and hygiene practice instead of insisting them to remain verboten i.e. closed and assuming that they are too dangerous? They probably understand it(viruses) better than Dan himself even.

You don't need a gym to exercise....They're just glorified pick-up joints & voyeurs hang-outs anyway,

Our Rolling 14 Av is 7.1
NSW is 7.6

Our Gyms are closed
NSWs Gyms are opened

Is that figure including the returned travelers by any chance :)

Even the federal government who set the national strategy are critical of the Vic government but hey apparently thinking any differently to Dan Andrews means you’re some conspiracy theorist or something. It’s ridiculous.

It’s all about Dan trying to make himself a hero.
The Federal Government is acting like a pack of campaigners, they had it in for Dan when he was doing well, they have it in for him when he's not, I wouldn't be taking anything they say too seriously. Just like they act as if WA and Queensland's border restrictions are an offence against the nation while remaining tight-lipped about SA or Tasmania. They are playing politics.

In Tassie you still can't have more than 20 people at your house, venue limits (square metre rule) and you have to be seated at a table at a pub, no standing.

Our Rolling 14 Av is 7.1
NSW is 7.6

Our Gyms are closed
NSWs Gyms are opened

Having gone to heaps of different gyms over the years, imo smaller, probably boutique, but well staffed gyms, many in middle/upper class areas who'll supervise the joint it would work.

The big 24/7 gyms that have minimal staff on in working class areas like Derrimut and Dohertys I simply do not have any confidence in their members who will do the right thing and clean up after themselves

Our Rolling 14 Av is 7.1
NSW is 7.6

Our Gyms are closed
NSWs Gyms are opened

What are the raw average numbers for community cases?
How many of NSW are community and how many are returned travellers?

In the past 14 days:
NSW have had 104 new cases
59 have been returned travellers quarantining
45 have been community cases

NSW's community average is:
7 day community average: 3.7
14 day community average: 3.2

Victoria's community average is:
7 day community average: 5.9
14 day community average: 7.8

On the key community data ie. what's in society,
it's not lower at all

Like it or not, community data has far more weighted importance than those couped up in a NSW hotel.

Things deteriorating further in USA and a Europe. We might see some relief in VIC over summer and then further restrictions from autumn potentially.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Tassie you still can't have more than 20 people at your house, venue limits (square metre rule) and you have to be seated at a table at a pub, no standing.

There are similar restrictions in every state and territory. And that will continue until we get a vaccine.

7 people in the room to vote this morning in Qld
It was about as big as a classroom

Come again?

Some of these health people would have us never having a party again, never going to a full footy stadium, never sitting on an aircraft, never being in a packed restaurant unless we send this the way of something like polio.

Absolutely crazy.
Just look at the rest of Australia thats Victoiras future

They’re not normal either. As I said some of these CHOs and others would have us live with restrictions forever unless we get a brilliant vaccine.
Qld SA NT WA Tas are pretty normal

sure there are some restrictions but only until it gets sorted in Vic and NSW then it will relax some more I would think

I went down the road and my town was as busy as I ever remember it, full of tourist,sure they are mainly Qlders and not Euro backpackers but it was busy

Qld SA NT WA Tas are pretty normal

sure there are some restrictions but only until it gets sorted in Vic and NSW then it will relax some more I would think

I went down the road and my town was as busy as I ever remember it, full of tourist,sure they are mainly Qlders and not Euro backpackers but it was busy
Still can’t go to a packed footy game, packed bar/club, packed train etc.

Can’t go to places without having to give details or scan some stupid thing for a tracking app.

Not exactly normal.

Some of these comments by health experts about vaccines and how viable they need to be are incredibly concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back