Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you've shifted the goalposts and saying it's dangerous to go overboard when going overboard involves breaking the rules? I would agree with that. Please enlighten me as to where I encouraged any rule-breaking this weekend. Your initial stance was people shouldn't overcompensate by going out multiple times, now your stance is we need to 'continue to follow the rules'. You can still go out a few times and follow the rules.

Once again, shifting the goalposts. Nowhere did I suggest or encourage deviating from any business' covid-safe plan. They are indeed turning people away because they're booked out, would they be booked out a week in advance on a regular weekend? Nope. So my question to you is should they reject bookings and keep business at a minimal level as desired by you? Or should they meet and respect the boundary that's been given to them and book 20 people inside and 50 people outside?

And I'm rebutting telling you that people are most certainly going to overcompensate the next few weeks - whilst following the rules. How this is a bad thing is something I'm trying to figure out.

People are going to be going on a fitness campaign after lockdown, probably increasing their days in the gym vs. previously - should they also not do that?

You're having a sook because I posted the below that doesn't happen to agree with your position on things:

It's not unreasonable to ask people to just do things as they normally would though, with a little extra caution. Like, would you normally eat out every night of the week? Or visit every shop imaginable? If not, then do you really need to go and do it?

People shouldn't overcompensate, no. It's clearly not business-as-usual here yet.

You can go off in to every tangent and niche scenario that you like, but ultimately you're saying you want to be able to go and do things you wouldn't normally have done, which you can, I just don't have to agree with you.

Of course you can spend another entire page of this thread complaining that someone in an open discussion forum doesn't agree with you if you like.

You're having a sook because I posted the below that doesn't happen to agree with your position on things:

People shouldn't overcompensate, no. It's clearly not business-as-usual here yet.

You can go off in to every tangent and niche scenario that you like, but ultimately you're saying you want to be able to go and do things you wouldn't normally have done, which you can, I just don't have to agree with you.

Of course you can spend another entire page of this thread complaining that someone in an open discussion forum doesn't agree with you if you like.
All in moderation right
If you don't want to go out at all don't if you do, do it safely, apparently do it safely and be smart is insulting who knew

No, I asked you to give it a rest from telling people to not go out "more than they should" - because you know, apparently you're to judge how much someone should/shouldn't go out. You responded with snide comments like these, claiming I'm going out eating and drinking this weekend as an act of defiance and a cover up of helping the economy

in some kind of act of defiance or something, covered up as helping the economy,

You then went on to label anyone who disagreed with your view as 'idiots'.

People can do what they want. Doesn't mean I can't think they're idiots for doing so.

Why not? It's within the rules. You're yet to give me a viable reason. I don't see anywhere in the restrictions that dining out more than x times isn't allowed, or isn't recommended.

All in moderation right
apparently do it safely and be smart is insulting who knew
It's not insulting. See the above quotes as insulting.

No, I asked you to give it a rest from telling people to not go out "more than they should" - because you know, apparently you're to judge how much someone should/shouldn't go out. You responded with snide comments like these, claiming I'm going out eating and drinking this weekend as an act of defiance and a cover up of helping the economy

You then went on to label anyone who disagreed with your view as 'idiots'.

Why not? It's within the rules. You're yet to give me a viable reason. I don't see anywhere in the restrictions that dining out more than x times isn't allowed, or isn't recommended.

So again; you're having a sook that I don't agree with your view. I'm really not sure what you want me to add to my response below, it just seems you want me to validate your actions.

I'm not wrong. I'm here where the policy is implemented.

Stop reading the sh*t that arse clown Government puts out would be a good start for you.

No respirators to be worn here.
Here it is from Barwon health themselves then.
Screenshot_20201027-165400_Drive.jpg

Feel free to apologise anytime.

Here it is from Barwon health themselves then.
View attachment 996605

Feel free to apologise anytime.

See you posted that but didn't look at what you posted because you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no Tradies in the departments listed there.

Remember how we're talking about Tradies working outside?

Feel free to admit you're clueless anytime you like.

90B03150-EEA7-41B4-B6D1-ABF6235B8D75.jpeg
So great to see we still won’t be able to have friends over. Also fabulous to hear we’ll be wearing masks into the new year even though under their plans the virus will be suppressed.

What a ******* joke.

View attachment 996736
So great to see we still won’t be able to have friends over. Also fabulous to hear we’ll be wearing masks into the new year even though under their plans the virus will be suppressed.

What a ******* joke.
You can have people from one other household into your home/visit them. You can meet friends at a pub/restaurant. Both don't require the use of a mask.
On the 8th of November the "next step" will be announced.

You're losing your mind like people lost their mind (myself included) when they announced we had to get under 5 cases to hit the next step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can have people from one other household into your home/visit them. You can meet friends at a pub/restaurant. Both don't require the use of a mask.
On the 8th of November the "next step" will be announced.

You're losing your mind like people lost their mind (myself included) when they announced we had to get under 5 cases to hit the next step.
Have you tried booking into a pub lately? Near impossible.

Sure if you do manage to get in, you can spend a few hours with your friends and then bye bye!

The next step is in the picture mate. No changes to home visits. They’ve got their scapegoat. All of us and our big bad home visits. Easy to blame home visits and not the quarantine debacle. Amazing how even when we supposedly get things down to the numbers of other states we still can’t operate like them.

The turd is still on his power trip.

I’ll be lucky to see a few friends in a home and spend as long as I want until there’s a ******* vaccine at this rate.

Sure if you do manage to get in, you can spend a few hours with your friends and then bye bye!

The next step is in the picture mate. No changes to home visits. They’ve got their scapegoat. All of us and our big bad home visits. Easy to blame home visits and not the quarantine debacle. Amazing how even when we supposedly get things down to the numbers of other states we still can’t operate like them.

I’ll be lucky to see a few friends in a home and spend as long as I want until there’s a ******* vaccine at this rate.
Without home visits "the quarantine debacle" wouldnt have spread through multiple families

They want people to be able to have Christmas with family.
They want 14 days with no community transmission.
That's their roadmap.
Whether they bring it forward or not who knows but it was never going to be part of this step

Getting into a pub wont be hard for too much longer. I mean if you're that desperate you can go on a Monday-Wednesday night with no issues.

Some wont be happy until we can resume life as we know it, we are all in the same boat. You have to temper your expectations and work with what we've been given unless you're just going to be angry and negative for the foreseeable future and that's not fun to be around.

Without the quarantine debacle there wouldn’t have been a virus to spread
and without the virus being spread in houses it would have been contained weeks ago

just because there was 2 donuts doesnt mean its gone its just waiting to be spread

Getting into a pub wont be hard for too much longer. I mean if you're that desperate you can go on a Monday-Wednesday night with no issues.

Some wont be happy until we can resume life as we know it, we are all in the same boat. You have to temper your expectations and work with what we've been given unless you're just going to be angry and negative for the foreseeable future and that's not fun to be around.
Melbourne is a city with Stockholm Syndrome right now.

It’s the exact same as when we were meant to be over the moon we could exercise for two hours.

View attachment 996736

What a ******* joke.

Think you need to be creative....you could buy a couple of trampolines for the backyard I suppose.

See you posted that but didn't look at what you posted because you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no Tradies in the departments listed there.

Remember how we're talking about Tradies working outside?

Feel free to admit you're clueless anytime you like.
So N95 respirator masks are required by Barwon Health for Doctors and Nurses in COVID wards but are not allowed for tradies working onsite???
🤪🤪🤪

Melbourne is a city with Stockholm Syndrome right now.

It’s the exact same as when we were meant to be over the moon we could exercise for two hours.
Maybe people are just happy that after all the bullshit we have gone through we can start to begin to rebuild our lives and our businesses. Stockholm syndrome is just a nice label to put on everyone else for the people who aren't able to adapt and make the most of the shitty circumstances we all have been dealt.

My best mate owns a gym, majority of my clients at work are retail small business. They are all angry but the ones who have realised the rules are changing and learn to make the most of what they are dealt are the ones who have done the best and will be the ones who survive.

Dan said masks on till end of year most likely into next year - enjoy your summer at the beach boys lol.. Masked dogs - no virus cases but he still wants you muzzled like good little pawns. All the other states must have massive coronavirus outbreaks since they aren't enforcing mask wearing - oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back