Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any clotting from ze pille being broadcast on the news so thats just #fakenews

Without YEARS of testing and research the rona vaccines are indeed an experimental treatment. Nobody can say with 100% certainty that there will be no long term side effects, because they simply don't know.

It must feel great that there will never be total adoption because of both hesitation and those outright against taking the experimental vaccine.
Life is a constant battle against thundering stupidity.

"Its not experimental"

Yet in the space of 6 months its gone from 1 shot, 1 shot and a booster, 2 shots and a booser...

Looks somewhat experimental?

On top of this, still need masks. How about the experts figure it out properly and until then people stfu. Seems reasonable

By the time some people get their first jab, the people who got in first would be "expired" too. Sounds fun for the vax passport idea doesnt it
We are playing catch-up with an evolving virus.

Maybe if they tested the vaccine before releasing it for human consumption they would have discovered the blood clot issue before people actually dropped dead from it.
Nice ott polemic. Wrong on almost every level like a good polemic should be, but let's you vent and pushes emotional buttons. 10/10.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you're saying that the deaths caused by the experimental vaccine are unimportant

#alllivesmatter
If you think deaths due to medications is that important, you should list all the medications that should be banned because they can kill you, which is most of them.

Most cancer drugs, gone, paracetamol, gone, aspirin, gone, dietary supplements, gone, half the vitamins, gone. All the vaccines, gone.

Or do you only care about people that die from AZ?

Why is that?

If you think deaths due to medications is that important, you should list all the medications that should be banned because they can kill you, which is most of them.

Most cancer drugs, gone, paracetamol, gone, aspirin, gone, dietary supplements, gone, half the vitamins, gone. All the vaccines, gone.

Why is that?

If the BBQ was invented today it would be stopped because it is a health hazard

Why is that?

Could also list all the things that can kill you the second you leave the safety of your home.

Both are equally as pointless and add nothing to the discussion.

Who woulda thought the anti-lockdown crew would also be the most opposed to mass vaccination - the only foreseeable way out of lockdowns.

Turns out all that hand-wringing about lockdowns, suicide, loneliness, depression, long-term health outcomes, job losses, poverty, the economy - was just an insincere smokescreen - all along they just wanted a good ol' fashioned cull.

Won't happen. Even Gladys "NSW will never lockdown again" Berejiklian is in dictator mode. Get vaccinated or enjoy lockdown #473

When my Gran was in the WAAF one of her jobs was to hand out to **** to the injured soldiers in hospital.

To stop the internal bleeding ?

I remember reading somewhere you shove tobacco into a wound to stop it bleeding when out in the trenches

Who woulda thought the anti-lockdown crew would also be the most opposed to mass vaccination - the only foreseeable way out of lockdowns.

Turns out all that hand-wringing about lockdowns, suicide, loneliness, depression, long-term health outcomes, job losses, poverty, the economy - was just an insincere smokescreen - all along they just wanted a good ol' fashioned cull.

Won't happen. Even Gladys "NSW will never lockdown again" Berejiklian is in dictator mode. Get vaccinated or enjoy lockdown #473
If everyone who wanted a jab got one and you let it rip it would wipe out all the dumb people and unfortunately the unvaxed young and the immuno suppressed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to group all those people together as a means to dismiss those legitimate negative outcomes of incessant lockdowns, then sure. Everyone who has lost their job is probably an anti-vaxxer, so let's not worry about them.

I don't see any clotting from ze pille being broadcast on the news so thats just #fakenews

Without YEARS of testing and research the rona vaccines are indeed an experimental treatment. Nobody can say with 100% certainty that there will be no long term side effects, because they simply don't know.
There is a high degree of certainty that the mRNA vaccines are safe. In addition, there are COVID vaccines that don't use mRNA technology - and instead use a traditional vaccine approach - which also has a high degree of long-term safety.

There is no 100% risk free option. We don't know, with 100% certainty, the long term risks of COVID infections either (either as someone who is vaxxed or unvaxxed). However, we do know the short term effects of the vaccines vs the short term effects of unvaccinated COVID infection - and the statistics speak for themselves.

It must feel great that there will never be total adoption because of both hesitation and those outright against taking the experimental vaccine.
History will show that it was not the state premiers who were the biggest pant-shitters during the COVID pandemic - but the anti-vaxxers.

"BUT IT might give me Amblyopia in 30 years time!"

Last edited:
If you want to group all those people together as a means to dismiss those legitimate negative outcomes of incessant lockdowns, then sure. Everyone who has lost their job is probably an anti-vaxxer, so let's not worry about them.
Surprisingly its never been a better time to get a new job and more money than right now

Wait until they hear that the flu vaccine is adapted each year…will blow their tiny little minds.
Hmm... never had to go into curfew for not having a flu vaccine... or close my business, or not be able to visit my parents, or take my kids to school... more than happy to treat it like a flu jab if all the restrictions are removed. We never had them with the flu circling around the community.

Binary thinking is rife on BF. I put it down to being rusted on LNP or ALP.

Surprisingly its never been a better time to get a new job and more money than right now
This might be true if your industry has been unaffected but people in industries like retail, hospitality and tourism are sure as s**t not getting a better job or better money now or anytime soon.

Hmm... never had to go into curfew for not having a flu vaccine... or close my business, or not be able to visit my parents, or take my kids to school... more than happy to treat it like a flu jab if all the restrictions are removed. We never had them with the flu circling around the community.
You’ve come into the middle of a conversation and completely missed the point. My comment was in response to those claiming the COVID vax is wild and experimental because it’s been tweaked when that’s quite a common thing.

As to the rest, it’s almost as if COVID is it’s own unique event and not comparable to the flu. Though if you want an example of a flu that sparked lockdowns and restrictions, there was a quite famous one about 100 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back