Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can worry about it all you want......bit like worrying about the sun exploding
I'm not worried about it from a personal perspective. I'm a virile, supple young buck; I'm not going to change the way I live my life. But I don't know... 1500 people dead and counting, travel restrictions and continuing economic ramifications... seems like it's a fairly big deal.

I'm not worried about it from a personal perspective. I'm a virile, supple young buck; I'm not going to change the way I live my life. But I don't know... 1500 people dead and counting, travel restrictions and continuing economic ramifications... seems like it's a fairly big deal.

It is a big deal, that's why they refer to it as a pandemic....Highly contagious with a pro-active & contaminant 14 day incubation period, where no signs re exhibited....That's akin to an invisible viral nuke.

Just a heads up, a more robust immune system can actually kill you as it over reacts to the infection where a child wouldn't suffer the same.

That's why so many children recovered from the spanish flu and the adults didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought fish and chips the other day from an Asian shop. First time buying from there. Totally forget about the virus U til halfway through and thought "oh *, I should cancel and run away". But thought against it. It was nice and it's been two days so I guess I'm in the clear 🙂

Bought fish and chips the other day from an Asian shop. First time buying from there. Totally forget about the virus U til halfway through and thought "oh fu**, I should cancel and run away". But thought against it. It was nice and it's been two days so I guess I'm in the clear 🙂

You'll know for sure in 2 weeks time.

Bought fish and chips the other day from an Asian shop. First time buying from there. Totally forget about the virus U til halfway through and thought "oh fu**, I should cancel and run away". But thought against it. It was nice and it's been two days so I guess I'm in the clear 🙂
It takes 14 days not 2

That being said i had 36 dumplings from uber eats yesterday and not regretting it

It takes 14 days not 2

That being said i had 36 dumplings from uber eats yesterday and not regretting it

Oh yum. With soy sauce yeah?

Procrastinator35 we had arguments not long ago I think it was about 9/11. Just wanted to say sorry incase this virus kills.me..unlikely but always possible I guess.

Chinese bro. Putting serious fear into the world ☹️

😳. I'll die just before Liverpool win the league. Story of my life.
Dont give up hope

"Consuming cow urine and cow dung will stop the effect of infectious coronavirus.
A person who chants Om Namah Shivay and applies cow dung on body, will be saved.
A special yagna ritual will soon be performed to kill coronavirus," said Chakrapani.

Oh yum. With soy sauce yeah?

Procrastinator35 we had arguments not long ago I think it was about 9/11. Just wanted to say sorry incase this virus kills.me..unlikely but always possible I guess.

Chinese bro. Putting serious fear into the world ☹

Can't recall that, though your avatar is somewhat familiar....No hard feelings my end.

Perhaps the pandemic will lead to the cessation of the Premier League season, with no winner declared......Now that would be utterly delicious.;)

Can't recall that, though your avatar is somewhat familiar....No hard feelings my end.

Perhaps the pandemic will lead to the cessation of the Premier League season, with no winner declared......Now that would be utterly delicious.;)
And no relegation. Although we'll have the best stadium in the League Championship. 😁

Rioting liverpool fans will make it anything. It delicious. It's coming home. Deal with it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back