Cousins tested at end of game..

Remove this Banner Ad

k00k

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting. Just saw in the Ch7 wrap-up, an Anti doping official waiting for Cousins down in the changerooms. Testing time for Benny... ;)

Interesting. Just saw in the Ch7 wrap-up, an Anti doping official waiting for Cousins down in the changerooms. Testing time for Benny... ;)

Do you reckon they watch him pee?

I think it was ASDA that was in the changeroom. Thats what the initials on his jacket looked like. All looked very official!

I also saw Kerr with coke in the change rooms, well a can of coke, and technically it was in Hurn's hand (who had his arm around Kerr while singing the song).

Your sig makes me laugh if you only read the first 5 words

does anyone else think it's highly likely that the afl had requested that these drug testers make themselves visible to the cameras for PR?

i've never noticed them at any other game..

does anyone else think it's highly likely that the afl had requested that these drug testers make themselves visible to the cameras for PR?

i've never noticed them at any other game..

Absolutely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins should be ready to be tested any time. Despite the media reporting otherwise, I'm pretty sure the AFL indicated last week that testing had already started on him.

I want him to stay clean, healthy and playing good footy for the Eagles. However if he does ever test +ve again he wil deserve any consequences that comes his way.

And yeah, it did look like a PR job by the AFL.

Cousins should be ready to be tested any time. Despite the media reporting otherwise, I'm pretty sure the AFL indicated last week that testing had already started on him.

I want him to stay clean, healthy and playing good footy for the Eagles. However if he does ever test +ve again he wil deserve any consequences that comes his way.

And yeah, it did look like a PR job by the AFL.

If he tests positive for out of competition NPED's, will the club find out or will it still follow the 3 strikes policy? I can't remember...

i thought that was disgraceful reporting by channel 7- give the man some privacy, and give the process some legitimacy by not turning the bloody drug testing into a circus as well.

whoopdy friggen doo! there was a drug tester there! they're probably there every match!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back