Creepy pictures of Kevin Andrews thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

A person like him usually just becomes a harmless suburban accountant, but this guy had a burning desire to mould Australian society.
and some how people gave him the power to have that power

The mind boggles

I was thinking a person like him would be interested in being a scout or girl guides leader

on the second page, i think the first who said the reference to AmericanGothic was Geelong_Sicko ... but I have such a resonance in my mind, I wonder if I came to it independantly... my intuition would be this thread and GS has implanted the picture and painting into my head... I am sure I did a mashup with Andrews and his wife switched around to match the painting, but dont think it is in the thread, praps I put it on twitter. anyway, thanks for this gift that keeps giving GS, let the guffaws begin..

I may have been independant, but likelihood would be, such as intuition calculation ~ 5% +/- gross 1% up or down, even though the resonance strong in Padwan, intuition w rational mind says no, likelihood implanted thought/memory

on the second page, i think the first who said the reference to AmericanGothic was Geelong_Sicko ... but I have such a resonance in my mind, I wonder if I came to it independantly... my intuition would be this thread and GS has implanted the picture and painting into my head... I am sure I did a mashup with Andrews and his wife switched around to match the painting, but dont think it is in the thread, praps I put it on twitter. anyway, thanks for this gift that keeps giving GS, let the guffaws begin..

I may have been independant, but likelihood would be, such as intuition calculation ~ 5% +/- gross 1% up or down, even though the resonance strong in Padwan, intuition w rational mind says no, likelihood implanted thought/memory

Hey blackcat in fairness it was what you said here

its like a fricken picture from puritan America circa 1830

that got me to post the American Gothic painting. You planted the seed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its like a fricken picture from puritan America circa 1830
CLUBMEDhurst I think I mentioned I have a few FP polos and I have the yellow piping which has become a staple of the nationalists in the UK, not that I was aware. I think I have had them about ten years however. I was contemplating taking up golf.

But I think I told you that before.

Hey blackcat in fairness it was what you said here

that got me to post the American Gothic painting. You planted the seed!
if you reckon. I am pretty rigorous wrt plagiarism, like yourself, I am keen to give any credit or reference if I am not the independent thought-originator.

I am keen for recognistion and the laffs, but only if I deserve the credit, not if I churned it. I dont think there would be any creepykevinandrewspics threads outside Au origins.

CLUBMEDhurst I think I mentioned I have a few FP polos and I have the yellow piping which has become a staple of the nationalists in the UK, not that I was aware. I think I have had them about ten years however. I was contemplating taking up golf.

But I think I told you that before.

Nah, it's the Seppo fash set.
Proud Boys, the street fighting arm of the Alt-right (harumph, harumph)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back