Cricket Thread: There's no cricket on for months

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan can't score nearly 4 per over, so we can't lose this game from here.

However, can we bowl them out, particularly if Pakistan are not chasing a game.

Will have the last session with the new ball.. which we know we can go through their tail quickly if we can't just get through their strong top middle order.

If we don't get another reverse-swing burst from Starc, we'll lose this comfortably.
I don't think we'll win by grinding them out slowly.
It was a poor declaration against all test traditions.

Still looks like a good deck to bat on, think we're cooked.

Terrible declaration. Absolute amateur hour stuff.

This will be a historically bad decision - they'll be bringing up Australia losing a test series by declaring too early on a flat track for years.

This will be as demoralising as the Brisbane loss to India.

LOL

Barbar "No way dude, that last review is mine..." :)
Crazy they burnt one on Fawad who was plumb, then not use one on Rizwan.

Into the tail now with plenty of overs & a new ball.

In twenty years the world really has changed, now the visitors get the dodgy umpiring.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The umpiring has generally been good through this series.

If the teams didn't burn unnecessary reviews, they would have plenty left for the odd poor call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody good win. Some of you guys have been spoilt by how easy a test series win away is against sides like England and the West Indies...all away wins are very impressive. Top effort by the boys today, even after coming under the barrage of mango Red who said...and I quote...

Mego Red said:
Terrible declaration. Absolute amateur hour stuff.

This will be a historically bad decision - they'll be bringing up Australia losing a test series by declaring too early on a flat track for years.

This will be as demoralising as the Brisbane loss to India.

They shook off those words and still won :)

Bloody good win. Some of you guys have been spoilt by how easy a test series win away is against sides like England and the West Indies...all away wins are very impressive. Top effort by the boys today, even after coming under the barrage of mango Red who said...and I quote...

They shook off those words and still won :)

A few more overs of Travis Head would not have hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Thread: There's no cricket on for months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back