Cripps Bontempelli Kelly - The soon-to-be big 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

cripps still finished with the most centre clearances in the league in 2020 despite his injuries

best you check your facts son

Just answer this question then...

Since 2019 how would you rank Petracca, Bont and Cripps? That's all we are really discussing here this morning.

At their best it's difficult to split. But with the past 3 years as the sample size it becomes a little easier.

That's fine, but Cripps isn't automatically number 1 with an asterisk due to an injury. This is entirely based on the most recent form, and over 2020 and 2021 he was behind Petracca and Bont for output.

Given the the names listed in the OP, all from the 2013 draft, no idea why Petracca is in the discussion

Perhaps start a thread "Best Player Currently In AFL"

So back to the discussion, at some point all 3 of the named players, were ahead of their cohorts and I am sure it will continue to change

In Petracca's draft there's also probably a big 3 in Petracca JDG and Steele. Steele doesn't have the consistent offensive impact as the other two, but he is a game changer defensively

Touk Miller probably sneaks in here too I’d say, maybe ahead of Steele. Harris Andrews and Ed Langdon snapping at their heals (but not quite there).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cripps was apparently playing with 3 fractured vertebrae last year. At his healthy best he is still unstoppable.

100% Cripps is a beast, imo I’d have him over Bont and Trac if he’s fully fit. I think he’s the best inside mid of the 3 so him feeding the ball to Dusty would be unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back