Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That a pretty terrible comparison. A house is a tangible asset that has practical purpose.
Even if it’s value dropped to nothing to outsiders, it still has value to you.
So, basically the same as any asset. Stocks and crypto can be used to help increase your wealth and supplement whatever lifestyle you have, that’s a practical use.

Also, how do any companies survive without shareholders and how do crypto projects survive without token holders? The economy would tank. How is that not a practical use case?

Last edited:
So, basically the same as any asset. Stocks and crypto can be used to help increase your wealth and supplement whatever lifestyle you have, that’s a practical use.

Also, how do any companies survive without shareholders and how do crypto projects survive without token holders? The economy would tank. How is that not a practical use case?
You obviously didnt read what I said, because I’ve already answered your question.

How do companies survive without shareholders is a bit of a pointless statement, and nothing to do with what was being discussed.

If nothing else, companies have a tangible purpose, housing has a tangible purpose. This gives them genuine value.

Crypto is excellent for anonymous purchases and transfers of money. You can decide yourself the purpose of doing that.

"">

FJqSOIGXMAYXR_L

Do you consider the stock market as gambling? Investing into crypto assets is no different to investing in technology companies on the stock exchange.

I’ve agreed with much of what you’ve been saying here, but the above isn’t true in the slightest

For a start it’s completely unregulated.

You can invest in crypto companies that have some element of regulation like Coinbase for example, but crypto currencies are still very embryonic as an investable asset class

I’ve agreed with much of what you’ve been saying here, but the above isn’t true in the slightest

For a start it’s completely unregulated.

You can invest in crypto companies that have some element of regulation like Coinbase for example, but crypto currencies are still very embryonic as an investable asset class

I wouldnt invest in them. No one I know even would suggest to do so. Its like putting all your money on a company at .01c on the stock exchange. its a lottery. 999 out of 1000 of those companies would make no money. its just finding the winning one. Bit coin only made a mint because it became the most famous therefor the most sought after. Its gone down hill because people are cashing out. Still at $40k last I checked its still doing ok. lol.

As for the stock exchange, its not gambling if you do your research and are willing to sit on shares for a length of time. Its only gambling when you try and make quick money for quick profits. Still if you have the time to invest, then thats reasonably easy too.

Actual gambling, sports and horse racing is a fools game. Walked away from sports gambling two years ago. waste of time. well for me. i was terrible at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could have worked from home?

Bloody radio, if there’s ever a medium that begs to be work from home, it’s that. Call centres too, but radio surely up there. I guess the issue is chasing perfect background acoustics (or lack of). But in reality, nobody cares as long as we can hear the person clearly.

Teaching school kids about resilience training and mindfulness..... Im not kidding.
He should be banned from schools given his crazy view on the world.

Imagine parents would not be happy...

A friend of mine has a kid in one of the schools, he was not happy.
Guys drop it. Just because you didn't like him at the club means nothing now. So bagging him is stupid. And you also have no idea what his course covers. So we get it. You don't like him. Shall we ban him from having a career at all anywhere? Ridiculous attitude.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guys drop it. Just because you didn't like him at the club means nothing now. So bagging him is stupid. And you also have no idea what his course covers. So we get it. You don't like him. Shall we ban him from having a career at all anywhere? Ridiculous attitude.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
After what he tried to do to grown men, now he's trying to make a career of it with children ??

I'd suggest you'd be the one with the poor attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back