Unofficial Preview Crows v Hawks, Friday night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Well looks like the Hawks board don't mind a bit of banter, anyway wish the game was starting already. Reckon we are a real shot, just worried about turning the ball over in the half back, VB and Dmac, looking at you!!

We'll get a good call tonight from Bruce Dennis and the king. Hopefully ling has laryngitis or sumfin. Mathews actually picked us last week for the same reasons i did. The old Victorian fuddy duddy occasionally has moments of clarity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love how the Crows fans travel. I remember being at a Carlton crows game at Etihad a couple of years ago and there were so many crows fans going nuts down one end, was amazing.
Good luck mate, I just hope we do Walsh proud and put on a good spectacle win loss. Let's rock

Good luck mate, I just hope we do Walsh proud and put on a good spectacle win loss. Let's rock

I was very shaken the morning of the news, one of my best mates is close with his daughter. U guys just have to beat freo if u get through, sick of the media gushing about ross lyon and he hasn't even won a flag yet. Imagine if he does, it'll be unbareable! (Reckon walshy would feel the same, he cared about the way the game was played aesthetically)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back