Game Day Crows v Hawks - in melbs, but not the G at 2:50

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't see what we saw in him to use our 1st pick in a super draft on him. He has no awareness and no feel for where his opponent is - two pretty important requirements for a defender. Gets turned inside out by even average small forwards. We really are no benefit in continuing to play him. If we must play him give him a 4 or 5 games in the midfield and then delist.
He wasn't drafted as a defender but showed no ability in his under age midfield position.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s not a coaches a-hole. Constantly a week behind any moves that need to be made. I swear their only coaching creativity comes from reading bigfooty once a month
We're improving because our fitness and strength has increased this year, but we are going backwards in far too many other key areas like disposal that have been a problem for too long. If he doesn't address that in the second half of the season, then he's on shaky ground heading into 2023.

Come the opening bounce he's no different to Sando, he's just there to barrack.
He seems to be the only coach of a bottom club that just sits in the box. FFS get on the bloody boundary line and connect and teach. We are the youngest team and the bloke distances himself from the team. No wonder they don't play for him.

Again the difference between teams is hawks are capable of kicking it to a team mate 20m away. How is it that we have recruited a team of butchers?
Been saying it for years. Hamish doesn't rate kicking highly enough. Doesn't rate height, pace, athleticism, composure, toughness as high as he should either.

This.

We were looking likely to pinch it. Especially from the point Tex stuffed up.

He should have been leading to Ned from I50.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t be good to be playing with a forward that you have no confidence he will make the distance from 40 - so you try to run past for the handball. Do you think Tex asks for that ball from Rachele or Fog of RT?
Absolutely not

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back