Game Day Crows v Hawks - in melbs, but not the G at 2:50

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand what they're trying to do with Milera. Since when is he a forward? Is it because there are no other positions he can play and he is too good to drop? They keep persisting with him, just like McHenry and Rowe. What do these guys bring to the team?
He was a forward when we drafted him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only positives for me we're Parnell, Ned - yes Ned, Hamill and TT, who looked better after half time. Drop Smith, Hately and Rowe all were useless. Even Butts had a shocker.

I
Only positives for me we're Parnell, Ned - yes Ned, Hamill and TT, who looked better after half time. Drop Smith, Hately and Rowe all were useless. Even Butts had a shocker.
If Ned is a positive we are in a big big trouble. He wouldn't get a game at North and would struggle to get a game at most SANFL clubs.

Looking forward to our defence first, Matt Crouch inspired team on a fast deck. If you like goals, look away!

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great spectacle as predicted. Just what fans want to see - 8 goals in 2 hours of footy.

Collingwoods small forwards would be licking their lips at the prospect of being matched up against Jones next week.

I just can't see what we saw in him to use our 1st pick in a super draft on him. He has no awareness and no feel for where his opponent is - two pretty important requirements for a defender. Gets turned inside out by even average small forwards. We really are no benefit in continuing to play him. If we must play him give him a 4 or 5 games in the midfield and then delist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back