Game Day Crows Vs Kangaroos: Battle for the bottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna have to agree to disagree --- a break-even performance would be ok in a break-even game, but we've been annihilated. If he's a part of our future (keep in mind he's 25) we'll be bottom 4 for the next 5 years.
I wasn't talking about his long term future. I just said he broke even today. You say thats impossible because the team got annihilated which doesn't make any sense. He's not responsible for the team getting annihilated, he did his job. If you want to point the finger at a player, why don't you pick out somebody who was actually shithouse today? Shouldn't be hard.

Melbourne will absolutely destroy us. They are weak as piss mentally but they atleast have some talented players.

Mark Neeld’s Demons would beat this team.

I wasn't talking about his long term future. I just said he broke even today. You say thats impossible because the team got annihilated which doesn't make any sense. He's not responsible for the team getting annihilated, he did his job. If you want to point the finger at a player, why don't you pick out somebody who was actually shithouse today? Shouldn't be hard.
You're right about that. Many worse than McAdam today.

Nicks panicked this week & brought in experience... which has set this club back a long way, when we were on the improve.

Can't see the bigger picture, so not senior coach material.

He's not doing a rebuild if he was I'd be right behind him - as others have said he has taken over this shitshow that Pyke left us but Nicks has bought into the AFC Selection Culture, probably why he got the job.

I have never seen a more dispirited team than the Crows are at present........Nicks should be the only coach retained and maybe Clarke.....the rest must go because it's clear the group are not playing for this coaching group. I'm not buying that our players to a man are this bad.

As much I believe that Nicks has brought some sort of enjoyment to the group, and I do like the philosophy he has tried to adopt of playing on, I do not see one piece of evidence showing any sort of structure or plan.
He talks about team defense but where is that reflected in anything we do?
I just don’t see any structure at all, I’d rather see a plan, even if it was the wrong one.
At this time Nicks is out of his depth and badly needs a senior assistant with some strategic nous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt we'll be delisting any of the senior types except the retiring Mackay, assuming he retires. That's just another excuse for getting belted whilst playing the most experienced team available. Bickley's got NFI. His preference was for Gibbs to replace Crouch because experience. It's the cult of Neil, still influencing to this day.
I don't know if you watched today.

But there is no way Nicks is keeping Knight, Atkins etc.

From what Rowie has said it was a coin toss between Gibbs and Schoenberg, which is the most disappointing thing about it.

Throw the coin away, do what you said you were going to do and pick the younger guy.

Can anyone ever in the history of football, or sport anywhere in the known or unknown universe, ever recall such an insipid group collective display from the list of 'inclusions' to a team as what Atkins, Gibbs, Kelly, Knight and Strachan provided today? (Slight caution on debutant late call up Strachan admissable)
Seriously, not even one of them could have a slight positive influence?

Secondly, anyone here on Bigfooty surprised by that? I'd wager no, we knew when the team was announced.

If we are going to get done by 10 goals to 17th, I want it to be because we had 10 young guys out there. Not by playing the experienced losers we know won't win us games, now or in the future.

I've never felt so distanced with this club, as much as I try to understand.

Can't remember the last time I stopped watching a Crows game before it ended.

Today is it.

The weather is nice outside and why waste the day watching that trash.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

first time I’ve ever left early!

Norf have showed their intent, dropping Polec after a 25 poss and 4 coaches votes game. They want pick 1 badly.

Have we got the balls to match that level of commitment? History and selection says no.

I suspect Norf will seize the opportunity presented today and we will take the first step toward shooting ourselves in the foot with an 11 point win
Shown it’s intent and it’s North ... You don’t have to pretend you’re a bogan ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back