Rumour Current Senior Coach With A Very Strange Fetish

Remove this Banner Ad

Smoothies are a beverage
Therefore I conclude it's Luke Beveridge

giphy.gif

I don't see the attraction for this, but I'm open minded so I'm going to buy myself an old clunker and a smoothie maker, gaffer tape in a few dozen icy fruit based beverages and give this a crack....

I'll report back my findings if I survive.
So what happened? You survived as i've seen you posting.

Did you get the horn? The Derek & Clive variety not the car type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what happened? You survived as i've seen you posting.

Did you get the horn? The Derek & Clive variety not the car type.

Having been assessed by and released from the "hospital" I can report back that the experience is not as satisfying as one may wish, and there are some unforeseen (well, very foreseeable) consequences, and I'm not just talking about the other half asking you why she's cleaning a mango/banana puree out of the front of your undies.

Anyhow, whilst my learned colleague was speaking to their learned colleague, I decided to go all Mythbusters and modify the experiment (with no regard to the scientific method) and my next attempt will involve smoothies, diet coke, lingerie, Uber, pineapples, models and mentos.

I shall return!

Having been assessed by and released from the "hospital" I can report back that the experience is not as satisfying as one may wish, and there are some unforeseen (well, very foreseeable) consequences, and I'm not just talking about the other half asking you why she's cleaning a mango/banana puree out of the front of your undies.

Anyhow, whilst my learned colleague was speaking to their learned colleague, I decided to go all Mythbusters and modify the experiment (with no regard to the scientific method) and my next attempt will involve smoothies, diet coke, lingerie, Uber, pineapples, models and mentos.

I shall return!
Needs more GoPro footage

Definitely not Leppa. The Lions can't afford those expensive smoothies. And he can't afford a car with cup holders.
Unfortunately Leppa can afford a car with cup holders. Maybe that's why we are broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back