Rumour Current Senior Coach With A Very Strange Fetish

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a current senior coach (Victorian based side) who will fill up all their drink holders in his car with expensive smoothies and get into car accidents on purpose just to witness the mayhem.

Each to their own I guess, huh?
nah, Dimma just extemporises and lyrically waxes on and off about his peccadilloes and being unable to get his wife off. nothing to see there. some guys just have a life membership to advance medical institute and mainline melanotan for some of those albert erections n alliterationz

There is a current senior coach (Victorian based side) who will fill up all their drink holders in his car with expensive smoothies and get into car accidents on purpose just to witness the mayhem.

bruce-delish-628.gif

Wait - so this hasn't happened yet but is going to happen in the future?

Interesting. Tell us more.

Load of c-%#

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, this recognisable person gets into a motor vehicle on a public road and intentionally crashes their smoothie laden vehicle repeatably onto other road users and the first we hear about it is on Big Footy?

great line, i wont ask for permission when i plagiarise this in the future, just like the internet copyright legislationz
smoothie laden vehicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back