Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How many employed actors does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to do it and 99 to stand around and say “you were fabulous dahlink”

How many unemployed actors does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to do it and 99 to stand around and say “I could have been so much better in that role dahlink”

What do you call a woman with one leg?

Ilene

What do you call a Japanese woman with one leg?

Irene

What do you call a man with 100 rabbits up his arse?

Warren

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves?

Russell

you're only as old as the woman you feel

idk if this is a dad joke but i did the old "did you hear that actress got stabbed... reese.." "witherspoon?" "no with a knife" to my mum like 10 years ago and it still haunts her
That joke has been around since the80s when the boxer who got stabbed was Tim...no....Witherspoon. Course no one remembers him now. Thak god for Reece.

A bear walks up to a rabbit in the woods and asks "Excuse me Mr Rabbit, but do you have problems with s**t sticking to your fur?" The rabbit ponders for a moment then replies "No, Mr Bear I don't have that problem". So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit.

A bear walks up to a rabbit in the woods and asks "Excuse me Mr Rabbit, but do you have problems with s**t sticking to your fur?" The rabbit ponders for a moment then replies "No, Mr Bear I don't have that problem". So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit.
Classic, specially in this day of no dunny paper...... I own a foxy/chihuaha cross????:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An American. an Irishman and and Aussie sitting on top of Empire state building.
Yank says I could jump off here , fall all the way down and bounce straight back.
Irish says bull s--t.
Yank jumps....down,down, hits ground and bounces straight back!
Irish says well if a yank can do that an Irishman certainly can.
Jumps....down ...down....SPLAT!
Aussie dryly says, that was a dirty trick Superman.

What do you call a woman with one leg?

Ilene

What do you call a Japanese woman with one leg?

Irene

What do you call a women with two legs

Noelene

What does the sign say on the door of the out of business brothel?

Beat it, we’re closed

I used to do a bit of work with some organisations providing shelter support to various at risk groups. They were located at Whitmore Sq. There are a few brothels in that area as well and one had a sign out the front which read "please use rear entrance".

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves?

Russell

What do you call a man with no arms and legs on your front porch?

Matt

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back