Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An old fella working in a team digging trenches says to the young fellas with their flash new shovels with fibreglass handles and hi tech steel heads.
Look at my shovel, 40 years I've had it and it has never let me down. 40years same shovel..... of course I've had to replace the handle once or twice and its had a couple of new heads....but same shovel for 40 years.
They don't make em like that anymore ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An old fella working in a team digging trenches says to the young fellas with their flash new shovels with fibreglass handles and hi tech steel heads.
Look at my shovel, 40 years I've had it and it has never let me down. 40years same shovel..... of course I've had to replace the handle once or twice and its had a couple of new heads....but same shovel for 40 years.
They don't make em like that anymore ;)

I know your avatar is Wayne Harms, but Christ it could be Ron Jeremy.

I think it’s safe to say we have gone beyond dad jokes.

How about dead dad jokes?

A Teacher asks the children to discuss what their fathers do for a living.

Little Mary says: "My Dad is a lawyer. He puts the bad guys in jail."

Little Jack says: "My Dad is a doctor. He makes all the sick people better."

All the kids in the class had their turn except Little Johnny. The teacher says: "Johnny, what does your Dad do?"

Little Johnny says: "My Dad is dead."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but what did he do before he died ?"

"He turned blue and s**t on the carpet"

I think Raman's Dad was Bevan Spencer Von Einem.

A paedophile and an 8 year old boy are walking together into a dark, foreboding forest.

The boy says: "I'm scared..."

The paedophile says: "You think you're scared? I have to get back out of here alone!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back