Analysis Danger + Kerridge VS Milera + Menzel + Gore

winning

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a gun mid that can't kick, which is an oxymoron. He didn't want to be here so * him. Let him go play with his hair at geelong. We move on.

He's a star no doubt but the absolute elite don't shank it on the regular like he does. Ever remember being pissed off at McLeod, roo, Jarman, etc for missing targets?

He's gone. Get over it. He doesn't look any better for them than he did for us, he's a gun.

He wouldn't have helped us to a premiership this year so focus on what we have now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't really bother me. Over it.

Maybe if he kicks the winner against us in the dying seconds it might bother me but otherwise I don't care how he's performing.

I flashed back to Jeff Farmer beating Melbourne with a after the siren shot. Awful moment (brother is a Dee). Don't want to experience it myself.

wait for some of his bursts out of the pack to hit the Seed and Smithers on the tit, enjoy the commentary when it happens.

In the end he will be a great player who cost us a GF spot by being a glory hog in the final minutes of the 2012 Prelim final.

He's a gun mid that can't kick, which is an oxymoron. He didn't want to be here so **** him. Let him go play with his hair at geelong. We move on.

He's a star no doubt but the absolute elite don't shank it on the regular like he does. Ever remember being pissed off at McLeod, roo, Jarman, etc for missing targets?
The kicking bit is all of a sudden overstated. His field kicking is not elite but its good enough and damaging enough. His set shots at goal are very very good. I would still rather have a midfielder that "can't" kick but brings everything else to the table lik Dangerfield than not have one.

Fyfe is not a great kick either but I certainly wouldn't say no to havin Fyfe in my team. It tells us just how elite these guys are in other aspects of the game if they can't kick.

He's not here anymore, so as much as I am a fan of his as a player (and have quite liked him as a person with my limited dealings with him), I don't really worry about him.

The rest of the "Crows will suck cause Danger is gone" talk doesn't bother me either. I'm gonna love to see it shoved back in all the media "experts" faces if we kick ass this year.

Very good player and I'd prefer if he was still at the Crows. Only limitation is disposal efficiency and I see that in 2 of his preseason games he has been in the bottom 5 for Geelong for disposal efficiency. But as somebody posted just after Dangerfield decided to leave, if he were that good, and one player makes all the difference, Adelaide would have been top 4 every year Dangerfield played for us. I'm feeling pretty excited about this year.

Lowden > Dangerfield anyway

We've lost him, until he does something while playing against us or knocks us out of the 8 or similar due to defeating another team, I don't give a flick how he goes.

Back