Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather trade with anyone, other than Sydney.

They have a habit of bending us over.

Without looking up the trades I don't think we got much out of Andrew Schauble, Paul Williams, Nick Davis or Reece Shaw.

Couple of b'n'fs and a Nick Davis 4th quarter there.

Reece Shaw was very serviceable and is now doing good things for them off field.

Without looking up the trades I don't think we got much out of Andrew Schauble, Paul Williams, Nick Davis or Reece Shaw.

Reece Shaw was very serviceable and is now doing good things for them off field.

I don't see the problem here. He is currently a Magpie player so he is easy to sign up.
Just pay him what he wants & enjoy the ride. He can play.

Some players need to change clubs to fulfill their potential

Don't forget Paul Licuria and Anthony Rocca went the other way. And of course Jesse White!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget Paul Licuria and Anthony Rocca went the other way. And of course Jesse White!

Yeah, and let's not forget the million dollar man Ted D...... sorry Barry Mitchell.

Shame he didn't work out for us. I was a fan of his, Dennis Carrol and Mark Bayes back in the early 90's.

Wouldn't have minded Tom in the black and white.

Can't win em all.

moore at richmond is note a bad pick up as jack riewolt is getting towards the end of his career. Unless they can pull off a lynch which could upset the existing salary structure and power network (ala dusty is the big dollar player but thats on the back of 8 years of hard work, how the f*** are you to come in as no.1 salary man).

Eddie makes the best decisions when he is triggered lol.
Random person on an Internet forum, tell us more about Eddie making decisions whilst ‘triggered’ and provide your insight on when presidents started handling trade negotiations/list management at AFL clubs.

Random person on an Internet forum, tell us more about Eddie making decisions whilst ‘triggered’ and provide your insight on when presidents started handling trade negotiations/list management at AFL clubs.
"I hope they have 15 first round draft picks to give for him"- Eddie Maguire Beginning trade negotiations via the footy show (I know, how ridiculously unprofessional). Listen mate, I don't even know why old Eddie bothers, we are going to get Moore for a piece of buddy franklins belly button lint. He is going to get upset, we are going to laugh, you are going to cry.... the end.

I am no Eddie McGuire fan, but I always thought his comment about Goodes being used to promote King Kong was more of a joke that referenced the SITUATION before anything else, despite its horrible timing. I never took it that he was agreeing Goodes looked like a monkey and should be used to market it as such.

With respect BOTH remain racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back