Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly why we need a better target up forward.
While I agree we do need a better KPF. you’re robbing peter to pay paul by moving Moore. Without him back, we are likely down by even more, as he was critical against Cameron. He wouldve had a field day.

His form in the finals was a real highlight for me.He should become one of the genuine stars of the competition next year,providing his body holds up of course.

He be a top 10 Player in the League IF he Body does not fail him again

His form in the finals was a real highlight for me.He should become one of the genuine stars of the competition next year,providing his body holds up of course.
yea. maybe the haircut done him good lol... I miss the bleached long hair look :(

I disagree. Our ball use was poor due to our mids being under pressure. Hence poor kicks not to the advantage of reid
Our ball use was poor because it was a wet high pressure final. We couldn't get it past half forward or hold it there because we stupidly allowed an outnumber and thus couldn't provide a contest.

Our ball use was poor because it was a wet high pressure final. We couldn't get it past half forward or hold it there because we stupidly allowed an outnumber and thus couldn't provide a contest.
Good point. Didn’t play wet weather footy.

Good point. Didn’t play wet weather footy.

At least not as well as GWS for as long as GWS anyway. Their ball handling was so clean compared to ours. What do they say about the skillful players not getting any less skillful in the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy does not have a Brother

Sorry, you're right.. I totally misread an article .(A precocious, goalkicking midfielder for Kew Rovers, Nick Daicos last year won the Yarra Junior League’s under-15s best and fairest despite still being eligible for under-14s. He’ll become available for the 2021 draft when he could join older brother Josh and fellow sons of guns Darcy Moore and Callum and Tyler Moore.)

I think Darcy Moore has turned a corner with his two excellent finals performances. They will do a wonder for his confidence, both in terms of his now proven ability in big pressure games, but also his belief in his body.

In my opinion, a fit Moore along with a fit De Goey, are pivotal to our chances next year.

I think Darcy Moore has turned a corner with his two excellent finals performances. They will do a wonder for his confidence, both in terms of his now proven ability in big pressure games, but also his belief in his body.

In my opinion, a fit Moore along with a fit De Goey next year, are pivotal to our chances next year.

Been thinking something similar. If we get Dougal Howard do they play him forward?
A fit Moore, JDG, Grundy, Elliott, Beams, Pendles, Treloar, Adams, Howe, Langdon, Maynard ~ our window hasn't shut yet.

Been thinking something similar. If we get Dougal Howard do they play him forward?
A fit Moore, JDG, Grundy, Elliott, Beams, Pendles, Treloar, Adams, Howe, Langdon, Maynard ~ our window hasn't shut yet.
If we snag Howard we can send Moore forward, or at least have the option to.

I'd rather see Moore stay at CHB. If he stays fit all year he will be the best key backman in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back