Dark Side of the Ring/Tales from the Territories (On SBS)

Remove this Banner Ad

• 5/30: Chris and Tammy (Season Premier)
  • 6/6/: Shattered: The Magnum T.A. Story
  • 6/13: Breaking the Cycle: The Graham Dynasty
  • 6/20: What Happened to Doink the Clown?
  • 6/27: The Junkyard Dog
  • 7/11: The Tragic Fall of Adrian Adonis
  • 7/18: Bash at the Beach 2000
  • 7/25: Abdullah the Butcher: Legacy of Blood
  • 8/1: Bam Bam Bigelow: The Beast from the East
  • 8/8: The World According to Marty Jannetty (Season Finale)

• 5/30: Chris and Tammy (Season Premier)
  • 6/6/: Shattered: The Magnum T.A. Story
  • 6/13: Breaking the Cycle: The Graham Dynasty
  • 6/20: What Happened to Doink the Clown?
  • 6/27: The Junkyard Dog
  • 7/11: The Tragic Fall of Adrian Adonis
  • 7/18: Bash at the Beach 2000
  • 7/25: Abdullah the Butcher: Legacy of Blood
  • 8/1: Bam Bam Bigelow: The Beast from the East
  • 8/8: The World According to Marty Jannetty (Season Finale)
That last one scares me!

Man that Candido episode was so sad.

Cornette summed it up, Candido did nothing wrong to anyone, and as he had a chance to get his career back on track in TNA, he broke his ankle and dies a few days later post-surgery.

Man that Candido episode was so sad.

Cornette summed it up, Candido did nothing wrong to anyone, and as he had a chance to get his career back on track in TNA, he broke his ankle and dies a few days later post-surgery.
Where did you watch it?

Candido was great. This is seven minutes of the best TV ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

next week

One of the biggest what if stories in wrestling. I think the environment in NWA/WCW would have been perfect for him to be a top guy in the late 80s/early 90s.

One of the biggest what if stories in wrestling. I think the environment in NWA/WCW would have been perfect for him to be a top guy in the late 80s/early 90s.

He really was being pushed. His I quit match against Tully is a classic.

Really is a big if, would Luger have been world champion? Would Sting have been the force? Would Hogan have signed with WCW if he was going to be second fiddle to Magnum?

It was a really sad story, but not one that was told particularly well I didn't think. I understand not wanting to go down the path of Candido's devotion to Sunny killing him, especially while Sytch is still dealing with a bunch of legal s**t - but that's what happened.

It almost needn't have included "Tammy" in the name of the doco, because I feel like they weren't really prepared to tell her story.

It was a really sad story, but not one that was told particularly well I didn't think. I understand not wanting to go down the path of Candido's devotion to Sunny killing him, especially while Sytch is still dealing with a bunch of legal s**t - but that's what happened.

It almost needn't have included "Tammy" in the name of the doco, because I feel like they weren't really prepared to tell her story.
According to the producers, if she agreed to be interviewed it would have been a 2 hour episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back