Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

If we come out next year with the same bullshit gameplan to push all the forwards up to help the $7 million midfield and then have nobody to kick it to I’ll switch off for the year.

Bullshit.. At least we were in this one. We didn't even put up a fight in that, over before half time.

2018 prelim was a team of kids getting ambushed by a much more polished outfit at their home ground. 2022-2023 are a team pissing away premiership tilts because the coach is ****ing stupid.

What bullshit. Most embarrassing loss since 186? Pull your ******* head in.

It was a s**t loss no doubt and we should of won.

I don't remember many games but a certain 2018 prelim comes to mind, and no doubt countless other games as well.
We lost our 4th straight final, kicking 9.17. Our vice captains be last kick resulted in the resulted in the winning goal for the oppo. Our captain missed what would have been the winning goal minutes earlier… it was a shit show, and an unfortunately predictable one

It was a ****ing embarrassment

Goodwin
Salem
Tmac
Schache

Four of the most useless campaigners going around living off the past and we extended every single one of them way past what they deserved.
Look I thought Hibberd should have played ahead of Salem, but not sure how you see him as the issue tonight. Did you mean Langdon? Or Bowey who shat under pressure and gave Motlop the goal?

What bullshit. Most embarrassing loss since 186? Pull your ******* head in.

It was a s**t loss no doubt and we should of won.

I don't remember many games but a certain 2018 prelim comes to mind, and no doubt countless other games as well.
This is so much worse than the 2018 Prelim it's not even ****ing close

Good effort this year.

Just not enough from our good players when we needed it, across the board.

Gawn and Viney had horrific games, Gawn single handled cost us 3 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I thought Hibberd should have played ahead of Salem, but not sure how you see him as the issue tonight. Did you mean Langdon? Or Bowey who shat under pressure and gave Motlop the goal?

What were you watching? Salem was horrific.

Constantly calling for the handball while sitting on the back foot unable to move

Not sure this current team deserves the melts, just a predictably awful loss, unfortunately with maximum pain being two closes finals losses, two years in a row.

I hate watching this team play, we’re a horrible product, going out like this turns supporters away from the club.

It’s just footy though, and tbh I don’t think I enjoyed the wins and premiership enough to feel bad for this.

Will probs be up and again for it next season, but for now this team deserves apathy.

Sad that you guys lost, always had a soft spot for you lads.

Worked the 2021 GF as a bartender and celebrated with a Dees fan as Benny Brown kicked a goal during your comeback, celebrated hard when the final siren went in the stadium.

**** Carlton.

Not sure this current team deserves the melts, just a predictably awful loss, unfortunately with maximum pain being two closes finals losses, two years in a row.

I hate watching this team play, we’re a horrible product, going out like this turns supporters away from the club.

It’s just footy though, and tbh I don’t think I enjoyed the wins and premiership enough to feel bad for this.

Will probs be up and again for it next season, but for now this team deserves apathy.
You know the best thing about all this? It's over for another year. No more irrational stress over a game, over a team. Weekends can just be a haven of calm and other nice things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back