Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, the Battle of ChĆ¢lons is one of the bloodiest battles to have occurred towards the end of the Western half of the Roman Empire. It pitted Aetius, the last of the great Roman generals, against Attila the Hun and his minions. The battle was so bloody, it is said that the spirits of both sides kept on fighting each other as they ascended to Elysium. Rome won - just. It was a pyrrhic victory. As things stand, the Dees could be likened to the crepuscular legions of Rome whereas the Carlton Cheats embody the barbarians hordes. This affray is going to be sanguinary in the extreme. I fear that we will falter - in retrospect it was a mistake not to move BBB and Tom McDonald on, premiership players though they be. I have also heard that Big Jack and Big Dick Pratt have presuaded the Devil to pipe C7's coverage directly into the fire-pitts of Hell. There is salvation for some but not for us - the Carlton hordes by 13 points. Farewell my lovely!

Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out Jordon.

What a shambles. Iā€™m so ******* angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE:
Greetings Oppo fans,

No doubt you've some sharp repartee to share, but please note we reserve the right to tell you to gagf if you're being a floggo.

Cheerio
šŸø

I think most would agree you guys played better today. Just missed your shots. Can't really blame the coach for bad goal kicking unfortunately as that is up to the players.

Also I swear to ******* god Brian Taylor needs to be gagged. The worst commentator around in a prime slot and he added to my fury all ******* night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back