Review Dees v the Purple Shockers: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

friends, I will never forgive Freo for all those unwatchable games they played under Ross the Boss. They will never win a flag. Too bad for us, they will beat the Dees by 16 points today at the 'G

Well, that was hardly surprising.

Questions about Goodwin need to be asked. He won a flag for us, which was brilliant, but he's simply refused to evolve his gameplan and mix up the personnel despite us being found out by half-decent teams time and again.

Wasting a (mostly) good list at the moment.

another L to a better than bottom 6 team. Im shocked. I was told we were a premiership threat by an unbiased Melbourne fan who posts here.

I ****ing hate how mentally weak we are. Games on the line and we’re happy to be almost there. So many times if we had some ****ing metal we could have taken hold of that game. Fritta is the only one I have faith in when the pressure’s on. The rest of them are ****ing brown pant merchants.

Good: General pressure, Fritsch, Hibbo, Grundy

Bad: Umpiring (both ways), Lever, Salem

Ugly: Skill errors, midfield being dominated in clearances again, diabolical forward 50 entries as usual.

I said in the game that we just are not playing with any fluency. We make everything look hard. Down on skills, confidence, and leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do you guys think the Clown will be brought back in? Surely with JVR struggling it has to be soon..
Brown the Clown.jpg

Any bets which player will recieve a nonsensical suspension for this game? We've drawn the ire of the maggots and the mro since that JVR challenge

There’s still time to turn it around, but that would involve some active coaching and a culture shock if some kind

I’m just appalled at everything right now. The fitness, the game plan, the lack of bottle.

Losing to Carlton next week will be shattering.
Decent odds. Get on
Losses to Carlton and Collingwood and the coaches future should rightly be called into question

Hard to pinpoint exactly what’s going on to be honest. There’s obvious ones like forward entries, injuries, clearances, gameplan, stubborn coaching but can’t figure out the skill errors, mental weakness and lack of #demon#demonspirit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back