News Deledio agrees to become a Giant

Remove this Banner Ad

You honestly think Deledio is our best?

I cant see how and would be over the moon (or gutted depending how we play) if he was.

Thats not to say i dont like him. Its great he is with us.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I think your still burnt from Griffen but lids is a genuine match winner. But agree he isn't our best. Jeremy Cameron's 6 goals in the qualifying screams match winner to me

I think your still burnt from Griffen but lids is a genuine match winner. But agree he isn't our best. Jeremy Cameron's 6 goals in the qualifying screams match winner to me
Just a bit worried.

I love we have signed him. Just dont think he is our best.
If we could only pick one player from our club it wouldnt be him.

Deledio is better and by a fair margin than toby Greene, Tom Scully, Heath Shaw, Zac Williams.

Obviously gws has some top talent in Coniglio, Kelly, Cameron and the like, hopefully several of whom are at punt road in the future. Yet deledio is the best player on your list.

Enjoy him

He is the best player on your list

It was a really good deal for gws wait and see
Rubbish. At his absolute best, perhaps he's been better than anyone on our list, but right now? SJ is probably the best player on our list in terms of what he's achieved, but he's on his last legs now.

I think Lids will be a great acquisition for us, if his body holds up. But surely you don't believe that his best hasn't passed him by? I think there's probably half a dozen Giants ready go past many of the AFL greats who are approaching the end of their career.

Dylan Shiel is my favourite player, so I'm very biased, but I believe that he along with Kelly, Lobb, Cameron, Greene and even Whitfield with half a season will all be better players in 2017 than Deledio.

Lids craps on Stevie j

Apart from some injuries which may or may not affect him in '17 onwards there is no evidence 'his best has passed him by'. Still a monster, a class above your best and fairest winner and runner up

Lids craps on Stevie j

Apart from some injuries which may or may not affect him in '17 onwards there is no evidence 'his best has passed him by'. Still a monster, a class above your best and fairest winner and runner up
Stevie J is a league of his own. No one in the league can match him for magic goals from nowhere

Lids craps on Stevie j

You're fighting a losing battle here. I think it's in part because this comes across as a backhanded slight on the existing players. I don't think it is - I think Deledio is just that good

Will have to wait and see how the B&F results come out at the end of season 2017.

Hope he gets an injury free run so that it's a fair comparison :)

Not only does Cameron fail to touch the foot ball when he is matched up on sir alex rance, he looks like he is about to start crying, so badly does he get obliterated

No doubt he's a gun and tremendously promising yet I maintain my correct position lids isthe best player on your list

I love when opinion is stated as fact. It always makes me so certain that the person thinks they know what they're talking about.

Rly? I love it when gws trades future picks , for a 30 year old and yet fans claim "he isn't our best player until and unless he proves himself to be"... Here's a radical thought , maybe he is proven

Not only does Cameron fail to touch the foot ball when he is matched up on sir alex rance, he looks like he is about to start crying, so badly does he get obliterated

No doubt he's a gun and tremendously promising yet I maintain my correct position lids isthe best player on your list

Rly?

I love it when gws trades first future picks for a 30 year old and yet fans claim "he isn't our best player until and unless he proves himself to be"... Here's a radical thought , maybe he is proven
O rly? Trolling Jeremy Cameron on our board will get you a lot of respect..

And racial?

Rly? I love it when gws trades future picks , for a 30 year old and yet fans claim "he isn't our best player until and unless he proves himself to be"... Here's a radical thought , maybe he is proven
Wow you turned into a little bitch quickly.

Are you his mum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O rly? Trolling Jeremy Cameron on our board will get you a lot of respect..

And racial?

Is it trolling, if it's factual correct? For the third time Cameron is awesome, I cannot wait until he a tiger. Yet, he's not better than lids. Regardless of how high (very high) his ceiling is. Even the faultless lids has been tagged out of a game once upon of time it can happen to anyone. Since people are getting upset till try focus on facts and respect:

Facts:

- Richmond (despite having a stupid coach and a number of list issues) made finals 3 of last 4 years.; when deledio is not playing, the stats (facts) winniń percentage was very low over this time period and his entire carrer. Perhaps the greatest ratio in the afl for any player?

- martin and rance were voted top five in the afl mvp this season and yet several of the 75000 Richmond members may argue lids is (was)the best player

- the guy is really, really good footy, at all aspects and just about zero weakness to his game

* radical

Wow you turned into a little bitch quickly.

Are you his mum?

What did I do that hurt your feelings? Stating rance pwnd Camero, It's not unique to gws don't worry.

I'm not Brett deledios mother yet I am quite sure she be a sterling lady and proud to have raised the best player at gws

Last edited:
Is it trolling, if it's factual correct? For the third time Cameron is awesome, I cannot wait until he a tiger. Yet he's not better than lids. Regardless of how high (very high) his ceiling is. Even the faultless lids has been tagged out of a game once upon of time it can happen to anyone

Since people are getting upset till try focus on facts and respect.

Facts:

- Richmond (despite having a stupid coach and a number of list issues) made finals 3 of last 4 years.; when deledio is not play the winniń percentage was very low over this time period and his entire carrer. Perhaps the greatest ratio in the afl for any player?

- martin and rance were voted top five in the afl mvp this season and yet several of the 75000 Richmond members put argue lids is (was)the best player

- the guy is really, really good at all aspects and just about zero weakness to his game

* radical

What did I do that hurt your feelings? Stating rance pwnd Cameron. It's not unique to gws don't worry.

I'm not Brett deledios mother yet I am quite sure see be a sterling lady
You really cant hack that we dont think he is the best player on our list.
Wow brittle.

Edit. Just to add. By we i dont mean all of us. Obviously at least 1 agrees with you.

You really cant hack that we dont think he is the best player on our list.
Wow brittle.

Edit. Just to add. By we i dont mean all of us. Obviously at least 1 agrees with you.

I can hack it, it doesn't faze me all four of the gws fanbase don't think he's better than shaw, Sj, Toby or scully. (Lol). Your in for a pleasant surprise, enjoy him. I would personally like him at ff - would kick 100 goals easy. Too good 1v1 for most people. In the air and ground. I am already shitting bricks how many goals he will kicks on hardwicks dud mates (Houli bachelor Morris)

Dynamite Middle and back too.

I can hack it, it doesn't faze me all four of the gws fanbase don't think he's better than shaw, Sj, Toby or scully. (Lol). Your in for a pleasant surprise, enjoy him. I would personally like him at ff - would kick 100 goals easy. Too good 1v1 for most people. In the air and ground. I am already shitting bricks how many goals he will kicks on hardwicks dud mates (Houli bachelor Morris)

Dynamite Middle and back too.
Ahh having a go at the size of our fan base.
Well as we are only 5 years old and in NSW (where insest is illegal) itll take us a while to build our numbers.

Unlike the inbred muthas at Richmond. But enjoy your date with your sister tonight. Just dont cross state lines.

Edit. We dont need him really to beat you lot. Or did we forget Canberra this year?

Would Deledio care if he was our best player?.He has come here to win a premiership and taken a pay cut to do so.Gets my respect.A lot of Tigers supporters appear genuine in their desire to see him win one.Obviously we Giants fans want him to win.one too.

:cool: Why dont we just report opposition posters disresecting our club and our board and then it might not turn into a shitfight?

:cool: Why dont we just report opposition posters disresecting our club and our board and then it might not turn into a shitfight?
I really dont like disrespectful tools coming onto our board.
We are a club and deserve to have respect as much as the next club in this comp.

If we cant ban the scum then will hammer em. Works sometimes, othertimes not so much.

My God you're a sook just because people don't agree with you. I'd have Lids easily in our top 5 and probably top 3 but I'm not going to cry into my beer if people dare to have their own opinion.

I really dont like disrespectful tools coming onto our board.
We are a club and deserve to have respect as much as the next club in this comp.

If we cant ban the scum then will hammer em. Works sometimes, othertimes not so much.

Absolutely agree they should be
He/she/it is now troll liking if there was any doubt before.

I tend to find that people who have barely seen a GWS player that hasn't come from Victoria will rate the person from their club as the "best on the list". Happened with Griff as well.

I don't disagree that Lids, when fit, is a great player. But when we've got three other No. 1 draft picks (plus 2 more than handy pick 2s, not counting Taranto), four AAs and a Norm Smith medalist, it's not a lay down misere that he's best on the list. I also note that my run down doesn't include two former B&F winners in Mumford and Ward.

So opinion, not fact - except in the Trumpian post-truth sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back