Society/Culture Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

• Yes , you can be not a male or a female

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No, your either a Man or a Women

Votes: 47 67.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You dont think women have an issue with this? Rowling was savaged for daring to have an opinion very slightly different from what is demanded.

Sorry... cis women.

And they do demand how we are referred to in the same way they demand the way they are referred to. While pretending to care about tolerance.
I didn't mention women. You're doing a bit of whataboutism.

Or because they are the only safe target you are willing to criticise?
I don't have much experience as a woman, don't know much about the JK Rowling thing so I don't know how it applies.

But generally the loudest voices I hear rejecting being seen as anything but the baseline are straight white men. I'm sure you can add your own experience in this discussion forum.

After Darcy Vescio coming out as she is Non Binary, just putting the question out there, do you believe in people being Non Binary
Yes , you can be not a male or a female

No, your either a Man or a Women
I can't see an issue with it.
I don't have to believe it for these people to be considered.

Religion and the religious are an ideal example.
We have to tolerate their belief.

Why are we required to have thoughts on that douche declaring as they/them? Why is it even news?
Numerous news outlets deemed it newsworthy, and therefore reported on it.

Do you think he would legitimately be non-binary, or have ulterior motives to declare himself as such?

Do you think others might use the opportunity to declare themselves as non-binary for illegitimate purposes?

Numerous news outlets deemed it newsworthy, and therefore reported on it.

Do you think he would legitimately be non-binary, or have ulterior motives to declare himself as such?

Do you think others might use the opportunity to declare themselves as non-binary for illegitimate purposes?
What would be the point of declaring oneself nonbinary? What are they gaining from it?

What are the specific ulterior motives they would have to do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asia Kate Dillon is an American actor and has appeared in "Billions" and "Orange is the New Black" plus John Wick 3. Dillon is non-binary, she states :
"Separating people based on their assigned sex, and/or their gender identity, is not only irrelevant when it comes to how an acting performance should be judged, it is also a form of discrimination"

That should cut down on Academy Award night time lengths? Athletes take note. Perhaps we don't separate the women from the men at Wimbledon this year? Have the girls run, swim and throw against the boys at the Paris Olympics? Scrap the AFLW and the women can register for the main draft at the end of the year? Stepehen Wells always throws a curve ball, he might pick you!
The insanity of they/them pronouns is beyond reason. It's utter madness. The USA has a lot to answer for. No wonder Putin is tickling "Crazy Joe's" tummy saying "Oochi, woochi, coochi-koo".

Last edited:
Apologies, edited

For example a biologically male person identifies their gender as a female.
Are you struggling to separate sex and gender there?
A second question is do you think biology is binary?

I don't have much experience as a woman, don't know much about the JK Rowling thing so I don't know how it applies.

But generally the loudest voices I hear rejecting being seen as anything but the baseline are straight white men. I'm sure you can add your own experience in this discussion forum.
She's a massive TERF who uses her platform to be a real arsehole, like huge

Thoughts on the likes of Richard Pusey declaring as THEY/THEM?
Did they?

I read a bit not long ago - ******* horrendous. Boosting people who are rabidly against transgender women being anything but "perverted men" and the like. A real campaigner.

I read a bit not long ago - ******* horrendous. Boosting people who are rabidly against transgender women being anything but "perverted men" and the like. A real campaigner.
Her arguments and language have been used in Texas and NSW recently with legislation

Are you struggling to separate sex and gender there?
A second question is do you think biology is binary?

Did they?
What's hard to understand?, a biological male who gender identifies as a female or vice versa.

Gender and biology are clearly different in these examples.

What's hard to understand?, a biological male who gender identifies as a female or vice versa.

Gender and biology are clearly different in these examples.
Because you previously wrote
How? Really?

The term is used as both a biological identifier which is different to a social construct.

For example a biologically identifies their gender as a female - there's a contradiction right there.
You keep using gender for both biological sex and gender identity like its interchangeable and then complaining people don't understand you

You also didn't answer whether you think biological sex is binary

Because you previously wrote

You keep using gender for both biological sex and gender identity like its interchangeable and then complaining people don't understand you

You also didn't answer whether you think biological sex is binary
No, not I, society generally uses sex and gender interchangeably. This is not new news. Nothing to complain about.

If you're asking in practical scientific sense then biological sex is not possibly binary.

Remember gender is used to describe both, this is not my doing. Go bark at society not me.

No, not I, society generally uses sex and gender interchangeably. This is not new news. Nothing to complain about.

If you're asking in practical scientific sense then biological sex is not possibly binary.

Remember gender is used to describe both, this is not my doing. Go bark at society not me.
Lol its not your fault you don't know how to use words, its society

Why doesn't anyone understand me? Is it because I'm s**t at communication? No it's society's fault.

Again I'm going to ask.

Do you think biological sex is binary because your word salad wasn't an answer

Lol its not your fault you don't know how to use words, its society

Why doesn't anyone understand me? Is it because I'm sh*t at communication? No it's society's fault.

Again I'm going to ask.

Do you think biological sex is binary because your word salad wasn't an answer

Of course biologically there are only 2 genders, you either get XX or XY

Kappa

as an example of how its not as simple as xx xy

1645742085880.png

1645742158422.png

We like putting people in neat little boxes but the reality is that we don't fit.

We've created binary expressions for many things that are not actually binary and told people they need to conform to that binary or else

Back