Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want you to think me posting that pic means I am your stalker...but will say I like the new curtains you just put up in your bedroom but think your latest hairstyle needs be reconsidered.

Serious discussion - that was my favourite toy til Atari...cannot tell you how many various wet or burning obstacles Evil jumped in my backyard (literally playing with fire, I mean come on, how awesome were incinerators back in the day). Sometimes he'd make (or attempt) the jump with one of little sister's dolls doing the bikie-mole thing on his back.

Oh my god incinerators were THE BEST. For you younger kids we had an area at the back of the garden where we just burned all of our old crap, mostly lawn clippings garden stuff. The only other action figure I had was this guy called Action Jackson who had a little back pack that sprayed water so of course I lit a s**t tonne of fires in the garden. dad wasn't overly impressed. thank you for the kind words about my decor Jamolad. Spotlight is my friend

I have no doubt that many people if they were kept up by music in their own homes wouldn’t be happy.

I understand that it probably shouldn’t have been put up on her own private social media page but I don’t get hating on someone for being annoyed about something that annoys the majority of society
Thanks for that input. Basically had a crack at the western suburbs. She probably grew up in a commission flat. Bit hypocritical considering the club didn't break any covid rules

Thanks for that input. Basically had a crack at the western suburbs. She probably grew up in a commission flat. Bit hypocritical considering the club didn't break any covid rules
She wasn't complaining about breaking COVID rules, and who doesn't love having a crack at the western suburbs...

Not long till these AFL hub stories turn up on pr0n Hub as a sub category: AFL Hub pr0n for AFL nuffies.
"Step-Rance, what are you doing?"

Partying Western Bulldogs players slammed in viral Instagram post by Tenisha Crook, partner of Richmond’s Jack Higgins
Sam Landsberger, News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom
October 12, 2020 7:50pm
Subscriber only
The partner of Richmond’s Jack Higgins has scalded Western Bulldogs players for partying inside their shared Gold Coast hub, urging them to “get on your flight back to Footscray or wherever the f*** you live”.
The Bulldogs allegedly treated the RACV Royal Pines resort – the AFL’s most luxurious Queensland hub – like a “western suburbs nightclub” last week, interrupting both Richmond and Geelong’s preparation for the semi-finals.

But senior Dogs officials were aware of Tenisha Crook’s long rant on Instagram, and adamant it was overblown.
The Bulldogs did not breach any of the AFL’s COVID-19 protocols and, apart from playing loud music, have no issue with how their players behaved after a long and arduous campaign.

The Bulldogs crowned Caleb Daniel their best-and-fairest over a few beers inside the hub last Monday, October 5, and were all checked out by Tuesday, which was three days after their season ended at the hands of St Kilda.

576f56f162b91901cbfd7a5848809229

The partner of Richmond star Jack Higgins has berated partying Western Bulldogs players for allegedly treating their Gold Coast hub like a "western suburbs nightclub".

“I opened my door shortly, because I heard some moving around, and I saw the security guard,” Crook said.
“I said, ‘Hey, can you hear that music? It’s really loud, we can hear it right through our walls’, because I could still hear the music after he told them off.
“He said, ‘Yeah, we’ve just told them off (and to) turn their music down’.

“Little losers have turned it up louder in spite of this.
“I wouldn’t go off about something like this, but Richmond and Geelong are training for their finals that are in two or three days.
“Probably doing their final session of training that is extremely important for a final, and these idiots – just because they’ve gotten knocked out – are treating it like a western suburbs nightclub.
“How selfish can you be? Literally get on your flight back to Footscray, or wherever the f*** you live.
“It just makes me so mad.”
Western Bulldogs players have come under fire after they were eliminated from the AFL Finals. Picture: AFL Photos/Getty Images
Western Bulldogs players have come under fire after they were eliminated from the AFL Finals. Picture: AFL Photos/Getty Images

Text messages exchanged by partners of Richmond players claimed they were kept awake all night.
“Our room was shaking,” Finlay McMillan, partner of Ben Miller, said in one message.
“I looked out over the balcony and they (sic) was like Disco lights going.
“It was f***** I was up all bloody night.”
The Dogs spent 92 days in Queensland without an indiscretion, whereas Richmond has had two, including Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones getting booted from the state after they were evicted from a strip club and involved in a fight outside a Caville Ave kebab shop at 3am.
The entire Bulldogs clan were living at Royal Pines, whereas the Cats and Tigers are split across two hubs each.
A handful of Cats players have accommodation at the Pines, but they also have rooms at Southport Sharks, which is the club’s base.
Richmond’s single players are at KDV Sports. The Tigers with partners and families are at the Pines.
Coach Luke Beveridge said he was proud at how his players coped with hub life as housemates North Melbourne, Essendon and Carlton “fell away”.
St Kilda coach Brett Ratten and Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley also referenced how difficult life on the road had been immediately after their seasons ended.
Top Tier banter by the dogs.

But zero issues from the geelong side of things so maybe the cats either joined the party or dagf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mean to freak you guys out but I THINK THATS ME IN THAT PIC. (I'm now a 53 year old man). I remember making the commercial mostly outside in the park. It was great, and I got to keep about 3 of the toys at the end of the day.
Don't want you to think me posting that pic means I am your stalker...but will say I like the new curtains you just put up in your bedroom but think your latest hairstyle needs be reconsidered.

Serious discussion - that was my favourite toy til Atari...cannot tell you how many various wet or burning obstacles Evil jumped in my backyard (literally playing with fire, I mean come on, how awesome were incinerators back in the day). Sometimes he'd make (or attempt) the jump with one of little sister's dolls doing the bikie-mole thing on his back.
My motorbike had a busted back wheel from jumping bunches of crackers we'd tie together and light. Penny Bungers were perfect for the dangerous stunts.
Incinerators were great fun but never throw rubber bike tyres into it. My mum tore me a new one for the black shyt all over the neighbours washing on their lines. The old man didnt care coz he once threw some sump oil into the incinerator and the neighbours went full tropical. However when pissed with me he would throw the odd toy into it as punishment. Probably where my broken Caleb Knevil ended up.
Would love an incinerator. I'd give 5 Princess Tenisha's just for one weekend with an incinerator.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that many people if they were kept up by music in their own homes wouldn’t be happy.

I understand that it probably shouldn’t have been put up on her own private social media page but I don’t get hating on someone for being annoyed about something that annoys the majority of society

That's just it though, I think most of the 'hate' is because it WAS put on social media. Plus the little driveby on the western suburbs.

Yeah it sucks they're being loud, but it's the type of thing you just accept for the night and move on from. Ever so slightly unprofessional by the dogs when you consider other teams are staying at the hotel and still in the finals, but also an incredibly minor indiscretion in the scheme of things.

What happens when Higgins has to end his career prematurely and had to go back to pushing trolleys. The bloke would nearly have a negative IQ

Probably will earn more in his career than your lifetime, so as long as he can invest in wisely he should be right.

Man this rumor board is just another Bay 13, the mods seem to just let people say anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back