Game Day Dogs v Suns @ Darwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Naughton out on the full at Q1 13’…

Inside 50s
WB: 29
GC: 19

Inside 50 Efficiency
WB: 21%
GC: 56%

Inside 50 Retention
WB: 34%
GC: 63%

Shots
WB: 6
GC: 11

Score
WB: 1.3 (9)
GC: 8.3 (51)

Clearances
WB: 19
GC: 15

Disposal Efficiency
WB: 68%
GC: 73%

Kicking Efficiency
WB: 62%
GC: 69%

1 goal from 29 inside 50s lol

Chuck O'Brien forward and Naughton back. Put English in the square, Lobb can ruck. We've wasted all our energy, can't see us getting back into it really, but unless we try something they will win by 8 goals.

We’ll win this game, better team in 80% of the game they’ve kicked some out of their ass and we ******* let ourselves down in front of goal.

Fix the efficiency going forward and we win, not really stressed tbh - but * me we make it ******* hard when we can’t ******* put it through the sticks
If we win I’ll buy you a beer.

Actually even better I’ll resurrect Mattdougie from the dead.

We’ll win this game, better team in 80% of the game they’ve kicked some out of their ass and we ******* let ourselves down in front of goal.

Fix the efficiency going forward and we win, not really stressed tbh - but * me we make it ******* hard when we can’t ******* put it through the sticks
you can get $3.75 about
Hard to catch up in Darwin
we are $3.75 to win, should be $33.75,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be honest here Naughty, Lobb a& Marra have missed 5 shots from inside 50 and only scored twice, on the other side GC have kicked about 2-3 out of their ass

That’s the difference, no stress

Any confidence our forwards can kick 2-3 out of their ass? Or even convert basic shots?

No, didn’t think so (and this doesn’t qualify as a hutchy melt… 😉)

It seems they are working a plane knocked English around early, run in packs, move the ball fast to stop our backline run

Having said that we usually do well in the 3rd

Please kick straight !!!

We need to adjust to the conditions. Don't over-possess the ball and stop with the bullet passes. A bit more forward-pressure effort would also help - the ball exited our forward 50 far too easily that quarter.

Hold our nerve and execute better and we should get back into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back