WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Backs
24. Durak Tucker, 27. Sam Taylor, 18. Zareth Roe
H Backs 17. Jaxon Cahill, 29. Aaron Naughton, 6. Jarrod Cameron
Centres 3. Tom Joyce, 22. Kyron Hayden, 13. Gordon Narrier
H Fwds 21. Matt Young, 25. Oscar Allen, 8. Sydney Stack
Fwds 20. Brandon Starcevich, 28. Ben Miller, 2. Ian Hill
Followers 31. Jonathan Frampton, 11. Callum England, 9. Jake. Patmore
Interchange 19. Christian Ameduri, 35. Louis Miller, 15. Brayden Ainsworth, 16. Jordan Boullineau, 10. Connor West
4. Lachlan Mitchell (Emg), 26. Chris Scott (Emg)

VICTORIA METRO

Backs 3 Ethan Penrith, 29 Harrison Nolan, 11 Ryley Stoddart
H Backs 8 Joel Garner, 28 Noah Balta, 6 Dylan Landt
Centres 14 Jack Petruccelle, 17 Adam Cerra, 5 Patrick Naish
H Fwds 18 Curtis Taylor, 27 Toby Wooller, 23 Jaidyn Stephenson
Fwds 2 Jack Higgins, 30 Hayden McLean, 1 Dylan Moore
Followers 37 Sam Hayes, 19 Cameron Rayner, 13 Trent Mynott
Interchange 12 Callum Searle, 25 Nicholas Coffield, 15 Angus Styles, 26 Mitchell Podhajski, 36 Tristan Xerri
22 Riley Jones (Emg), 16 Thomas North (Emg)

foj1 D_P_S

Any midfielders around our first pick as an inside ball winning midfielder with pace?

LUD is my favorite of this draft but he ain't sliding to the middle of the first round.

Watching Luke Shuey dominate for west coast and the bloke in the #35 flr the Cats makes me so jealous.
Adam Cerra, Paddy Dow and James Worpel have decent speed. Andrew Brayshaw isn't a beast but can win his own footy when required but he is all class with his disposal and is a willing tackler id say he is a shorter version of Pendelbury he is that style of player although a bit more speed.

Later in the draft Tom North isn't super quick but is no slouch, Petruccelle can win the hard ball but his midfield craft isn't up to scratch yet but he has a great burst of pace. Hunter Clark is mostly played at half back but he can win a lot of the ball in the midfield and he goes in hard, speed is also good. Lachlan Fogarty is tough but has similar pace to Parish while not quick he is quick enough.

It'll be dizzying. And it'll kill a lot of the speculation in the lead up too, I imagine. How do you do a phantom draft, or discuss which players you really want with which pick, if the picks are going to change massively on the actual night? Like you might think you have two later round picks, and you want X and Y, but then suddenly your club trades them on the night for a higher pick for Z, or vice versa. Alternatively, everyone will be assuming their club will trade every pick they have for three top 10 picks and the discussion will be sillier than it's ever been before :|

It'll be dizzying. And it'll kill a lot of the speculation in the lead up too, I imagine. How do you do a phantom draft, or discuss which players you really want with which pick, if the picks are going to change massively on the actual night? Like you might think you have two later round picks, and you want X and Y, but then suddenly your club trades them on the night for a higher pick for Z, or vice versa. Alternatively, everyone will be assuming their club will trade every pick they have for three top 10 picks and the discussion will be sillier than it's ever been before :|
Doesn't really bother me, since I watch every player im invested in all of them so no matter what pick we end up with I can still have an opinion on them. Will be interesting to see which club bites the bullet early on. I think a lot of clubs will offer up multiple 2nd rounders to move up so i expect most of it to be done early in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good read, there is a reason that recruiters are puting more time into watching school games rather than TAC. This weeks game with Carey against Haileybury will have a huge crowd with plenty of recruiters heading to the game instead of going to watch SA vs Allies.

I highly recommend anyone in the Bulleen area to get to this game tomorrow to have a look at multiple draft fancies including Davies-Uniacke, Clavarino, Brayshaw and the King Twins who are looking to battle it out for pick 1 next year

foj1 D_P_S

Any midfielders around our first pick as an inside ball winning midfielder with pace?

LUD is my favorite of this draft but he ain't sliding to the middle of the first round.

Watching Luke Shuey dominate for west coast and the bloke in the #35 flr the Cats makes me so jealous.
Ldu clear number one in this draft for mine. I like him more than I liked McGrath last year.
I would try and get Jacob hopper for our first round pick next
I would then take Paddy Dow.
I would consider Adam cerra as a pure mid however I am not sold on him just yet.
Charlie constable is the other kid who can win inside footy and kick the footy but slow. Reminds me a little of Jordan Lewis.
Lochie OBrien is a Brent Stanton running machine who would suit the way we play.
Cameron Rayner can win the inside footy but has little spread and poor endurance. However natural footballer who can kick and mark.
Do the bombers consider Sam Hayes and build up our other area of weakness which is a really young tall forward and ruck.
Petruccelle is all athlete not enough footballer for mine while worpel projects as an afl foot soldier who is more a second rounder.
Cassidy parish can win the inside football as can harry benson who is underrated on big footy.

Going by what the boys are saying, Jaidyn Stephenson would be a solid pick for us if he slid
Adam Cerra looks like a decent prospect also
i have been to many tac games this year involving eastern ranges and a close mates son is playing down there.....adam cerra is a machine and would be a great pick up....jaidyn stephenson i have been watching play for many years ...he is my mates son and this kid could be anything...blistering pace,great leap,sure hands,couragous....and has a great football mind...and is very down to earth....id love him at bomberland

i have been to many tac games this year involving eastern ranges and a close mates son is playing down there.....adam cerra is a machine and would be a great pick up....jaidyn stephenson i have been watching play for many years ...he is my mates son and this kid could be anything...blistering pace,great leap,sure hands,couragous....and has a great football mind...and is very down to earth....id love him at bomberland
Jaidyn has a good head on his shoulders aswell, been impressed with interviews he has been in

Jaidyn has a good head on his shoulders aswell, been impressed with interviews he has been in
hes always kept a low key...wont ever talk him self up and very much has confidence in his ability..im always teasing his about how good he would look doning the sash haha

Yo DPS what's the mail on the Neagle boys? Anything?

They're all playing country footy.

The youngest is playing senior footy at 16 so he's probably alright but having said that the standard's probably not all that good to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back