Dudstin Mamtin: History is fast showing him to be Shane Woewodin Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Ì
And history couldn't come soon enough! Time to put an end to this hypothetical s**t that he is the second best player in the AFL.
Finally a Cat support that has actually been watching the game, hard to disagree that Dangerfield is no longer the second best player in the AFL, he wouldnt be in the top 20 this year, form has fallen off a cliff.

As Geelong started the competition, developed the rules, there is NO rich without Geelong, in fact for a while there it was called Geelong rules. So please don’t crap on about powerhouses etc. No other group of supporters spits (unless you are blaming melb supporters again, Mario, pleease) with such frequency on its players and coaches; in fact off the top of my head can’t think of any other club that does that full stop let alone dump out the front of its front door(Mario again, no doubt). Really Tuggers you are a bunch of tuggers.

No club has a bigger bunch of tuggers, I’ll give you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
St Kilda was also a foundation club, I think that says it all.

Geelong were a powerhouse once, way back in the 1800's in the VFA, in the VFL/AFL you are a very small country club.

Yep. We should trade Martin. He’s no good now. Who wants him?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

raise-hand.gif

And history couldn't come soon enough! Time to put an end to this hypothetical s**t that he is the second best player in the AFL.

Correct, Danggerfraud isn't even top 5. And is yet to stand up in finals ever. Possibly the biggest downhill skier and fraud in the game. Martin stood up and won the tigers a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Done. We'll take Dunkley and a pick in the 40's. That's how bad Martin is. We need to get rid of him before he destroys our culture.

No Geelong 'supporters'. You do not have a rivalry with Richmond. You never will. You are a little, tax payer dependent club that has rivalries with other little, tax payer dependent clubs, like Hawthorn.

We've had our fun making you feel bad about yourselves and your little club. Now I think it's time you crawl back under your log. There's a good little Geelong :)

Tax payer dependent-given we paid our debt off ourselves and generate all our revenue I’m struggling to find any fact. Now on the other hand who paid for the reno at Punt Rd?

Just in case you’re forgetful here is this gem;
“In 2008, Richmond received the go-ahead for an extensive redevelopment of Punt Road Oval.

The upgrade was announced as part of the Victorian AFL Club Facilities Funding Program.

Along with the AFL’s financial contributions, funding was also to be provided by the State Government and the City of Melbourne”. Mmmm.....I think that means the taxpayer props up our little yellow and blackhole friends.

Geelong were a powerhouse once, way back in the 1800's in the VFA, in the VFL/AFL you are a very small country club.

Ok I can see the white flag waving; just to reiterate....there is no Richmond, no tuggers, no need for government prop-ups without Geelong establishing and developing the league our little furry cousins. Just some of the gifts we’ve given:
1. Rules of the game-no game, no dusty
2. Brownlow-where would Dusty be without that-mmmm....I can see choppers, chopsticks and leather-I wonder what it all means

Nothing comes to mind but the pissing into cans behind the fence in the old Southern Stands and throwing them at Carlton supporters probably is top of the pops. Keep being classy tuggers.

Tax payer dependent-given we paid our debt off ourselves and generate all our revenue I’m struggling to find any fact. Now on the other hand who paid for the reno at Punt Rd?

Just in case you’re forgetful here is this gem;
“In 2008, Richmond received the go-ahead for an extensive redevelopment of Punt Road Oval.

The upgrade was announced as part of the Victorian AFL Club Facilities Funding Program.

Along with the AFL’s financial contributions, funding was also to be provided by the State Government and the City of Melbourne”. Mmmm.....I think that means the taxpayer props up our little yellow and blackhole friends.

Nice melt :thumbsu:
Now back to facts.
Geelong was given 10s and 10s of millions of dollars to build their stadium. They make a large profit from that stadium because it carries no liabilities. Rather than do the honorable thing and repay the tax payer, you guys decided "we've always been a little tiny club that bludges off others to survive and has never learned to stand on our own two feet on or off the field. Why change now?"

Nice melt :thumbsu:
Now back to facts.
Geelong was given 10s and 10s of millions of dollars to build their stadium. They make a large profit from that stadium because it carries no liabilities. Rather than do the honorable thing and repay the tax payer, you guys decided "we've always been a little tiny club that bludges off others to survive and has never learned to stand on our own two feet on or off the field. Why change now?"

Sorry Chump Geelong Football club wasn’t given anything: i’ll think you’ll find Geelong City Council was given it - our plan no doubt because it makes sound public policy sense whereas any money for the Tuggers is given straight to management to develop-now how much goes back into the community from spend on Richmond admin facilities? Absolutely nothing., zero, nothing. Not even a consideration. Whereas the economic contribution for every dollar spent at Kardinia park is three fold which is why the government is queuing up to spend more.

Some gems of those community contributions we got for our tax dollars at tuggerland;
“-Demolition of the Social Club building and development of a new, integrated football administration and training facility, with a gymnasium and supporting player facilities; lecture theatre; and improved toilet and change-room facilities to support the indoor swimming pool.
-Reinstatement of the Jack Dyer grandstand to its former historical form.
-Development of a new RFC museum.”

Mmmm....can you see any community contribution there?

St.Kilda? Boy oh boy, no idea. Its like punching a puppy. The Saints were founded twenty years after it was all up and running. Maybe you are thinking of Carlton or Melbourne.

The Saints, establishment, thats really funny.

St.Kilda? Boy oh boy, no idea. Its like punching a puppy. The Saints were founded twenty years after it was all up and running. Maybe you are thinking of Carlton or Melbourne.

The Saints, establishment, thats really funny.

Your thinking of the Competition you were successful in, the VFA, which no longer exists, this is the AFL/VFL the competition where you are a minnow with 9 flags, I can understand your yearning for long lost glory, the hanbagger tag must be embarrassing for those 1800's VFA greats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I can see the white flag waving; just to reiterate....there is no Richmond, no tuggers, no need for government prop-ups without Geelong establishing and developing the league our little furry cousins. Just some of the gifts we’ve given:
1. Rules of the game-no game, no dusty
2. Brownlow-where would Dusty be without that-mmmm....I can see choppers, chopsticks and leather-I wonder what it all means

Nothing comes to mind but the pissing into cans behind the fence in the old Southern Stands and throwing them at Carlton supporters probably is top of the pops. Keep being classy tuggers.

VFA forums are well there arent any unfortunately, this is a VFL/AFL forum...

Nice melt though.

Sorry Chump Geelong Football club wasn’t given anything: i’ll think you’ll find Geelong City Council was given it - our plan no doubt because it makes sound public policy sense whereas any money for the Tuggers is given straight to management to develop-now how much goes back into the community from spend on Richmond admin facilities? Absolutely nothing., zero, nothing. Not even a consideration. Whereas the economic contribution for every dollar spent at Kardinia park is three fold which is why the government is queuing up to spend more.

Some gems of those community contributions we got for our tax dollars at tuggerland;
“-Demolition of the Social Club building and development of a new, integrated football administration and training facility, with a gymnasium and supporting player facilities; lecture theatre; and improved toilet and change-room facilities to support the indoor swimming pool.

:$
GEELONG’S council may have to increase rates to fund its portion of the redevelopment of Simonds Stadium.

The Geelong Football Club has been lobbying City Hall throughout this year to contribute $6 million to the $89 million redevelopment of Simonds Stadium.

After securing cash from the State Government ($75 million), AFL ($4 million) and pledging $4 million of their own, the Cats have indicated a funding pledge by the council before the end of this month would enable them to start work on the stadium revamp as soon as their AFL season ends.
Cats CEO Brian Cook last month warned the project could be delayed by a year and increase in cost if the council did not meet the request.
https://amp.geelongadvertiser.com.a...m/news-story/44a73d81740822969cd06172b66b08f7

Its just too easy, do Geelong supporters have the lowest IQ in the competition or is it just the fools that post in the bay?:think:

You seem quite obsessed with Richmond, and have thoroughly researched the club's history and finances. Not uncommon among Geelong 'supporters'.
But no, we will not become your rival. Please keep your rivalries to other small, tax payer dependent clubs.

But no, we will not become your rival.
That's obvious. You'll need more than a two game winning streak before you're considered a rival. :straining:

You can pleed all you want, the answer is still no, damn Geelong is the Vic equivalent of Power, always trying to create a rivalry with Richmond, except Power are bigger.
Sleep on it, it might make you feel better.

That's obvious. You'll need more than a two game winning streak before you're considered a rival. :straining:

See folks this is classic minnow supporter base logic. Rates home and away wins over finals. :eek:hdearface

Remove this Banner Ad

Back