Think Tank Is Ben Keays the dirtiest player in AFL history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
In a fit of bigoted ableist rage, Ben Keays yesterday sunk lower than a Titan sub by resorting to forcefully removing Mason Cox's essential goggles. It is highly fortunate that Mason has even retained his vision post this assault. What's next Ben, gonna kick an old lady out of her wheel chair?

images (69).jpeg

I imagine that we all agree that Keays has now surpassed Chris Judd as the dirtiest player in AFL history?

Last edited:
In a fit of bigoted ableist rage, Ben Keays yesterday sunk lower than a Titan sub by resorting to forcefully removing Mason Cox's essential goggles. It is highly fortunate that Mason has even retained his vision post this assault. What's next Ben, gonna kick an old lady out of her wheel chair?

View attachment 1722953

I imagine that we all agree that Keays has now surpassed Chris Judd as the dirtiest player in AFL history?
So what.
It was a yank, nobody cares.

View attachment 1722953

Yes he is, but not for what you meant lol

FziObPfagAEkwgA

PHWOAR !!!

Yes he is, but not for what you meant lol

FziObPfagAEkwgA

PHWOAR !!!
Please do not sink to Ben's ableist tactics by now mocking his bowel incontinence. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world as blind as Mason narrowly avoided becoming yesterday.

Ahem, Ben Keays is a lightweight so a little respect please..

56D6E78D-F7E5-4054-8E67-2ACFCDA8683B.gif

C77A78BB-B31F-4218-9E74-9BCF4C8BC036.jpeg

I mean Keays isn't alone crapping his dacks when faced with the Texas Titan, Carlton shat the bed multiple times vs Mason in recent years.

What about most notably Richmond in the 2018 Prelim Final ? That was most enjoyable to watch as a dyed in the wool Tiger Hater :)

Lest we forget.
Most of the tiggers were trying that night, albeit petty crook. Jackie boy kicked five on one leg, truly heroic.

However Rance was an open gate, we isolated him for seven goals in the first half (four to De Goey and three to Cox). Maybe it was just bad luck, but i never saw a shred of evidence to support him being other than a glorified third man up. He must have been able to play for Dimma to say what he said, but not once against the Pies did he show it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it happened to most other players, I'd agree. That's a downright mean thing to do.

But Mason Cox is a flog and a tosser, so * him.

You're sticking up for your man Lethal, but he never soiled himself, just his reputation.

I am reminded of a game at Waverly back in 1992 when the Bombers refused to tackle Scotty Russell. Sadly for him we had the away shorts that day.
He also sullied Collingwoods reputation by actually winning a flag for them in the modern era, evil man.

When you start a thread intending to offend the Adelaide RIFOM supporters and wind up inadvertently also offending Carlton and Richmond supporters

Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

Do i ever get sick of winning? The answer is no.
Who is that guy and why is he miming 'pleasuring' two men at once?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back