blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
On the back of the west australian on saturday they headline was " the eagles to trade out of trouble" and listed a number of players who they may look to trade at seasons end.

Josh Kennedy was not on the list but was wondering if he wanted to come back to princes park and the eagles were willing to listen what we would need to offer to get the deal done?

As much as we'd like to believe it, Josh Kennedy isn't coming back any time soon...

That being said, I think we could try and snatch up some more young talent from the Eagles list, maybe a young defender? I'm sure Ackland's looking for a new home already.;):p

On the back of the west australian on saturday they headline was " the eagles to trade out of trouble" and listed a number of players who they may look to trade at seasons end.

Josh Kennedy was not on the list but was wondering if he wanted to come back to princes park and the eagles were willing to listen what we would need to offer to get the deal done?

He will be back in two years..... will dog an injury until then, eagles will think he is a liability and will happily trade him back to Carlton for Carrazzo and a second round pick :thumbsu:

Can dream can't we?

He will be back in two years..... will dog an injury until then, eagles will think he is a liability and will happily trade him back to Carlton for Carrazzo and a second round pick :thumbsu:

Can dream can't we?
You, are a w***er.

That is all.:)

Can't remember everyone but the ones I can remember are
Seaby
McKinley
Nicoski

Hmmm.......interesting.

Given that I would be after a good young CHF with our first pick anyway...........why not take one that knows the club and players........and has 2 years of development already in him.

I'd definately consider giving our first pick for Josh............throw in Ackland.:thumbsu:

Seaby
McKinley
Nicoski

Anybody who saw Nicoski's game against Hawthorn on Friday night will understand why the Eagles would be trying to get rid of him - an absolute joke of a footballer. It was hilarious that he was named in the best by The Age.

Seaby is a pea-hearted pretender who doesn't impose himself on the contest. No thanks.

McKinley has a couple of good attributes (nice hands, straight kick) but won't solve our problems up forward. He's too small. If we could get him cheap he'd be worth pursuing, however.

Edited for accuracy :thumbsu: lol
You would honestly give up Carrazzo and a second round pick for Kennedy?

Mate, you've got to pull your head out of the love clouds and take the club into consideration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you've got to pull your head out of the love clouds and take the club into consideration.

Mate did you not sense the sarcasm in my complete post.

It was something that would never happen, and no I wouldn't give up that.

Seaby
McKinley
Nicoski

I didn't see the article, but why would they have put McKinley's name there? He's a young talented forward, there is no reason why we would want to trade him. The others are understandable.

There is no chance JK will ever go back to Carlton. He was the unwilling party in the Judd trade, but was forced to go anyway. From all reports, he has settled into Perth nicely. Off the field he has started to do an apprenticeship and should be back playing footy after the break. Has been very good for us this year.

what about hansen

Well, supposedly he has already signed a contract. Not sure if there would be much interest in him ATM anyway. Been very injury prone and unable to string consecutive games together. Was good on the weekend, will need to back it up though.

I'm sure WC are aware of this, that's why they've signed him on. They know they wouldn't get much for him at the trade table, so will keep him and use him as a backup if he can't keep his spot.

Hansen was on the list as well, even though he ahs just signed a new 3 year deal.

McKinley was on there because he is from melbourne and would be in demand if offered up.

I would in a heartbeat.

I've got no beef with Carazzo, but for mine he has a limited role in the midfield, and we have a developing stock of small defenders. His loss would not upset our future plans to any great degree.

Second rounder...not really an issue. We have the youngest list, and we would be trading to secure another youngster...not like we would be giving up a handy youngster for an ageing star.

If the above gave us a potential fix for the biggest hole on our list I say bring it on.

in the end the blues should put a feeler out to Eagles and see if they are interested in trading JK

i highly doubt the Eagles will give him up but would love to see him back in navy blue

if for some bizarre way he does come back, it would be weird to see him not in the number 5 guernsey!!!

I didn't see the article, but why would they have put McKinley's name there? He's a young talented forward, there is no reason why we would want to trade him. The others are understandable.

There is no chance JK will ever go back to Carlton. He was the unwilling party in the Judd trade, but was forced to go anyway. From all reports, he has settled into Perth nicely. Off the field he has started to do an apprenticeship and should be back playing footy after the break. Has been very good for us this year.

Would love JK back, but have also heard from friends in Perth (live in the same street as Josh) that he's sharing a house with 2 other West Coasters and from all reports Josh is living it up while he's young.

And if you've seen those Perth girls, well, if Josh is ever going to play for Carlton again we might have to wait until Josh is 45 years plus

I would in a heartbeat.

I've got no beef with Carazzo, but for mine he has a limited role in the midfield, and we have a developing stock of small defenders. His loss would not upset our future plans to any great degree.

Second rounder...not really an issue. We have the youngest list, and we would be trading to secure another youngster...not like we would be giving up a handy youngster for an ageing star.

If the above gave us a potential fix for the biggest hole on our list I say bring it on.

So would i.

We have guys who could fill Carrazzo's void. Kennedy is exactly the type we need to fill our hole at CHF.

Trent Croad says hello.

No chance? Hrmm. If i was in WC shoes, personally i'd be agitated about the fact that he'd want to head back to Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back