Eddie Betts

What do you think of the AFC recruiting Eddie Betts?

• Yes, $500k is fine

Votes: 205 61.6%
  • Yes, but we're paying too much

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • No, not worth the money

Votes: 45 13.5%
  • No, just do not want at any price.

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that and hope that he has a 50 goal 50 assist season. However, if he doesn't perform - criticism will come about and the amount of money he gets will become a major factor.

It comes with the turf or any high paid recruit, Betts, Tippett, Buddy, Daisy, Mumford, Goddard are all in the same boat

Betts will deliver what we need

A good get for the Crows. I don't really rate Bett's as a superstar but his inclusion in the side gives us something we desperately need, a small forward who knows how to kick goals.

Big, big pre season coming up for Petrenko now. Let's see what he can bring to the table.

A good get for the Crows. I don't really rate Bett's as a superstar but his inclusion in the side gives us something we desperately need, a small forward who knows how to kick goals.
I doubt anyone would call him a superstar but he is a VERY VERY GOOD player that addresses a MASSIVE need that we haven't been able to fill for years, even decades!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very happy with this team. Betts will give another avenue to goal we haven't had for sometime, he also sets up a lot of forward 50 shots. Yes he's got a s**t tank because he's still a pack a day man but that's ok, I can't wait to see him roaming the forward lines in shorts Grenville Dietrich would find comfortable. Welcome Eddie. :thumbsu:

Any forward line with Porps and Eddie running around in it is a bloody good forward line. Throw in Bernard who (imo) will be spending alot more time in there this year as well, and that's some silk to throw at the feet of Tex.

Me rikey.

Back