Game Day Elimination Final @ Subi : Thurs 8/9, 6.10pm - WCE v Eastern Bulldogs - **** Off, the West is Ours!!

Remove this Banner Ad

That smug campaigner Darcy piping up now
Don't worry most people in Melbourne think Darcy is a flog . I'll take basil any day he is so much more sincere and it's all about the footy with, with Brian Taylor or Darcy it's all about them, they think they are bigger than the game itself they have a parasitic quality about them.$$$

Don't worry most people in Melbourne think Darcy is a flog . I'll take basil any day he is so much more sincere and it's all about the footy with, with Brian Taylor or Darcy it's all about them, they think they are bigger than the game itself they have a parasitic quality about them.$$$
Basil is a stupid commentator who thinks he has to talk all the time.
Worst commentator ever.

That was ordinary , our mids were shown up ...our ruck division dimantled with injury .

As they say heads up ..chin up and take it easy .

Edit Well played Bullies at least we dont have to play Hawks again

We picked an injured Lycett and Mitch Brown against the best running side in the comp.

And THEN we throw McGovern into the ruck in the last.

!#$%!#^ disgraceful coaching and selection.

When will this #%!@%! club learn that going tall is a #$Y#@Q$^@^ STUPID call.

It's not the 1980's :mad::mad::mad::mad:

F!#@^!#^!#^@#$^@kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Watch Geelong tomorrow night, same fate awaits us with our selection of too many talls. Worst part is you guys did it in dry conditions so it's somewhat understandable but we're playing a tall side in the wet?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone would think Dockers didn't just have the funniest, most pathetic fall from grace ever.

Enjoy Ross the tossers rebuild u lavender minges

Lol.

Just can't help themselves can they.

Stay on your board and enjoy your s**t over there, seriously
They're not very smart, that part is obvious. Thanks larrikin, cleaning up after me.

Agree with all that excecpt I reckon Basil is an absolute tool.

Bulldogs are just a better team. It's not the end of the world with our list though, we just have a soft underbelly and there's still some work to be done.

Just need some of the kids that we've drafted in the last few years like Duggan, Nelson, Cole, Karpany, Partington etc to want to stick around and do the work though.

Been to ~200 eagles games and that was the worst...someone else tell me a time we've served up that much s**t when it mattered and when we should have won. ******* embarrassing, I blame Simpson entirely.
I don't blame Simpson entirely.

I think it's mostly Biggie fault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back