England tour of India (4 Tests, 5 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell was that out?!?!?! 3rd umpire could clearly see on the replay the ball was hitting the ground. Fielder had big gaps between fingers and needed the ground to control the catch. Absolutely hopeless decision.

How the hell was that out?!?!?! 3rd umpire could clearly see on the replay the ball was hitting the ground. Fielder had big gaps between fingers and needed the ground to control the catch. Absolutely hopeless decision.
It definitely hit the grass. 3rd umpire needed to be strong and affirmative there.

That match took over 4 hours to complete. Given what we saw in the Test series there might come a point where the shortest form of the game is Test cricket.

That match took over 4 hours to complete. Given what we saw in the Test series there might come a point where the shortest form of the game is Test cricket.
the reviews of the DRS and boundaries was absurd. When reviewing if the ball touched the boundaries, it took approx 5 minutes. For me, the umps should have a fixed amount of time to make decisions .

the reviews of the DRS and boundaries was absurd. When reviewing if the ball touched the boundaries, it took approx 5 minutes. For me, the umps should have a fixed amount of time to make decisions .
Get Getting rid of the soft call would help.

Honestly, how can an umpire make a call that the ball carried or didn't from over 60 yards away?
Just refer it straight away to the 3rd umpire.

Can we bin the piped-in floghead in between the overs? It’s making me miss ads between overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a choke job that was. England we’re looking to win it in less than 40 overs and had all 10 wickets in hand. They wind up losing by 66 runs in the 43rd over. F’ing glorious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back