Podcast Ep. 7.26 - The Graytest Of Them All

Remove this Banner Ad

In a hypothetical scenario where the umpires send off Robbie for having a scratch on his eyebrow, who do you want taking that kick to win the game?

In a hypothetical scenario where the umpires send off Robbie for having a scratch on his eyebrow, who do you want taking that kick to win the game?

And why is it Kane Farrell?

And why is it Kane Farrell?

I probably should have qualified the question lol, it was certainly the answer we came to

The other question we were asking in my living room was: "which was the better Robbie Gray winner? Ryder to Gray to goal v St. Kilda in the wet, or Gray from 45 out on the boundary after the siren v Carlton?"

Crystal ball time, what will you be saying about Peter Ladhams career on the podcast in 2030?

And which of our uncapped youngsters are you most looking forward to seeing debut.

Which opposition teams will we be vulnerable to over the rest of the season and, more pertinently, in finals?

Obviously Brisbane is one team I'd be afraid of matching up against. I suspect any team that can expose our short backline has a chance.

Crystal ball time, what will you be saying about Peter Ladhams career on the podcast in 2030?

And which of our uncapped youngsters are you most looking forward to seeing debut.
On Ladhams, does Lycett come in this week if fit? If so who does he come in for? Do your see Ladhams as being able to play an effective forward role?

How do we deal with Lycett, Ladhams and Hayes? Surely we can't fit note than two in a team. Who stays and who goes? Considering there would be game time for them at other clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other question we were asking in my living room was: "which was the better Robbie Gray winner? Ryder to Gray to goal v St. Kilda in the wet, or Gray from 45 out on the boundary after the siren v Carlton?"

Carlton for mine.

Interestingly we should have easily won both games really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back