EPL Matchday 10 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Really enjoyable game and a big statement from Arsenal. Wasn't sure they had it in them.

Really exciting team to watch at the moment, and I loved seeing the players on the bench in the last minute. They'll be buzzing right now.
I did find it all a bit amusing how pumped up Arsenal was and how the commentators saying statement win and have arrived in the race etc etc

I mean they gotta try something with us fading. But lol, Arsenal arent in any race haha. City will win the league by about 20 points.

I did find it all a bit amusing how pumped up Arsenal was and how the commentators saying statement win and have arrived in the race etc etc

I mean they gotta try something with us fading. But lol, Arsenal arent in any race haha. City will win the league by about 20 points.
They're top of the league. If you're going to concede the title when you're on top of the league it's not a great state of affairs.

Let's not get carried away now.
It’s not. He was nominated for player of the month, is fourth in the competition for assists, top ten for chances created and the best defensive mid of the team with the best defensive record in the comp. Hes in the conversation for anyone not named De Brunye.

What a compliment for Coady and Tarkowski. “They would be able to get into the starting lineup of any team, at least the bottom two thirds of the league.” 😂
I know we've not conceded a lot this year but the defence is an adventure that our hearts can't take much more of

Casemiro with a weird 5 seconds. Loose ball to give it away, strong rackle to win possession back and then a lovely ball to set Ronnie up for his 700th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at VAR not ******* around anymore with fine margins for offside goals (if your nose is in an offside position, it’s a goal this season) but then turning around and disallowing Rashford’s goal after the ball came off the defenders foot and “might have” graved Rashford’s elbow (which was across his own body) and then his chin. 😂

Lol at VAR not ******* around anymore with fine margins for offside goals (if your nose is in an offside position, it’s a goal this season) but then turning around and disallowing Rashford’s goal after the ball came off the defenders foot and “might have” graved Rashford’s elbow (which was across his own body) and then his chin. 😂
That was the biggest bullshit call on rashford lmao like he was in control of the ball rolling up onto his chest.

And people here still think VAR goes our way…

I wouldn’t say we dominated. Our players were sloppy in their passing this morning.
Yeah passing was sloppy, doesn’t mean you still can’t dominate a team. First half literally was Everton with 1 attempt and 29% possession.

2nd half didn’t change much until towards the end of the game.

That was the biggest bullshit call on rashford lmao like he was in control of the ball rolling up onto his chest.

And people here still think VAR goes our way…
Will never be mentioned when it goes against us, but this thread would be 10 pages longer if it went our way.

Lol at VAR not ******* around anymore with fine margins for offside goals (if your nose is in an offside position, it’s a goal this season) but then turning around and disallowing Rashford’s goal after the ball came off the defenders foot and “might have” graved Rashford’s elbow (which was across his own body) and then his chin.
It's the rule. Doesn't even matter if it was deliberate or a natural position. If the ball touches your hand in the process of scoring or assisting a goal, its ruled out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back