EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

They all have something/one in common..

david-moyes-at-his-desk.jpg
Alright this one was funny.

It isn't the owners. They've given you every thing you need.

It's unbelievable that this nonsense is still getting pedalled. The Glazer's take, they don't give.

Looking at total transfer spendings as a way of validating ownership support is such a simplistic way of looking at things. Yes, obviously the club has spent a lot of it's own money. Has it been spent well? Absolutely not. Why is that? Because the owners refuse to appoint a competent DoF to oversee things.

That's not even mentioning the atrocious outgoing business and the complete inability to shift deadwood because they're all on ridiculous contracts.

I can understand people being upset about the money being taken out. I can understand people being upset about the quality of management of the club.

But United fans (not typically on here) have cried for a decade about rich owners spending money on building a squad, they can't really complain that the Glazers haven't funded transfers themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bournemouth screams loss to me, would be the most Arsenal result after a good start. I hope I'm wrong.

Also want Everton to get relegated because I'm the sole Gunners supporter in a family of Toffees.

Bournemouth screams loss to me, would be the most Arsenal result after a good start. I hope I'm wrong.

Also want Everton to get relegated because I'm the sole Gunners supporter in a family of Toffees.
You're the opposite to me. My dad and brother are gooners.

Let's be honest here folks, the only two games that matter happen on Super Sunday this weekend :)

Traditional hated rivals Leeds and Commodore Chelsea and Manchester United vs Liverpool ..

Feeling quietly optimistic about Super Leeds, Elland Rd is going to be electric, hopefully the boys feed into the energy

Banned myself from making any more silly bets this season btw :)

I think I just found the best username on this site. 😂

Conte gets a £15,000 fine and no suspension.
Tuchel gets a £30,000 fine and one match suspended suspension. FA still investigating comments on Taylor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back