EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Firmino is also better than Messi by that logic.
Our team is the bestest so all our players are the bestest in their position is certainly a hot take.

You're both being deliberately obtuse because that's not what I said.

All I was saying is that someone thinking Firmino is better than Aubameyang and (in particular) Lacazette is hardly worth scoffing at considering Firmino is good enough to be centre forward for one of the best teams in the world at present. I get that he's underrated but mocking someone for saying he's better than Lacazette ffs is just going too far.

You're both being deliberately obtuse because that's not what I said.

All I was saying is that someone thinking Firmino is better than Aubameyang and (in particular) Lacazette is hardly worth scoffing at considering Firmino is good enough to be centre forward for one of the best teams in the world at present. Not sure why he continues to be so underrated but mocking someone for he's better than Lacazette ffs is just going too far.
I'm not, that's how your post came across.

Ok, well hopefully I've clarified it now.
It's nice that you've clarified but I still think PEA is a better player and him not playing for the best team in the world doesn't change that.

Firmino is the number 9 for the European champions and along with City probably the best team in the world right now, as painful as that may be for people to admit. It’s really not a wild shout to suggest he might be better than the centre forwards for a team that aren’t even in the champions league.

Aubameyang is class and you could make an argument either way, but Lacazette has done nothing to suggest he’s at Firmino’s level.
Utter drivel.
He is not better than Aubameyang. End of.

Can’t have Firmino above PEA either. To be fair they are totally different players, but anyone picking a combined 11 is going to have Pierre in ahead of Bob. Unless of course you are one of those one eyed scousers...

I never once said Firmino was better than Aubameyang. But you saying Lacazette is better than Firmino is much bigger drivel.

Why do you keep straw manning this concept of Laca > Firmino when we've all been talking about PEA?

My response was to Gero who was talking about both Aubamayeng and Lacazette. If I was talking to anyone else I would have quoted them.

"Both". Yet you've fixated on Laca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gero did, which is the only person I responded to. I'm not sure what's so hard to follow or why you're getting involved.

Actually you responded to me and Latro too, and Gero only mentioned PEA in his last post on the subject.

Time to give this one up I think.

Pretty poor from Everton that. Going nowhere really without a decent striker you feel. Probably a poorer performance than usual though tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back