Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not in an influential position. And to stop the unwashed from vilifying them for no reason

The panel sits every week to vote on whether the major decisions were correct. Their scores feed into the overall rating which dictates the officials' place in the merit table and their bonuses. That's quite influential.

It's not about vilifying anyone. It's about transparency of the process.

Who is on this panel?

The panel sits every week to vote on whether the major decisions were correct. Their scores feed into the overall rating which dictates the officials' place in the merit table and their bonuses. That's quite influential.

It's not about vilifying anyone. It's about transparency of the process.

Who is on this panel?
Who they are is irrelevant and it's not that influential. They don't dictate how it's refereed.

Wonder if Forest are going to put out a tweet about this now.
Webb covering Attwell’s arse on the other two. Others have been called by VAR for less. How on earth Attwell thought Young had touched the ball on the one that Webb said should’ve been a penalty!

He didn't. He never said that.
Well he clearly implied it considering the ref said he played the ball three times. What did Attwell check then? All 5 panellists could clearly see he didn’t touch the ball

Well he clearly implied it considering the ref said he played the ball three times. What did Attwell check then? All 5 panellists could clearly see he didn’t touch the ball
Read/watch it. I'm not explaining word for word what was said when you clearly haven't done that.

Read/watch it. I'm not explaining word for word what was said when you clearly haven't done that.

What? It’s all there. Var says all sorts of bs whilst avoiding saying he didn’t touch the ball …which the ref clearly asks for ..

IMG_5082.jpeg

Who they are is irrelevant and it's not that influential. They don't dictate how it's refereed.

If scores from the Key Match Incident Panel feed into ratings which dictate the refereeing officials' place in the merit table and their bonuses then they are quite influential.

Maybe they are embarrassed to name the members of the panel because they don't have much credibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs wore white shorts and socks against Arsenal, who also wore white shorts.

Tonight, they've wheeled out navy shorts and socks against Chelsea's all (dark) blue kit?

Not saying it's an issue, but it's just odd.

Spurs were entitled to wear their home kit of white shirts and shorts. It's not clear why Arsenal didn't wear their away kit of yellow and black.

Spurs away kit is all dark blue which would have clashed with Chelsea. So why not wear their all white home strip?

Maybe it's about some BS contractual obligations.

It's not clear why Arsenal didn't wear their away kit of yellow and black.
Arsenal and Spurs never wear away kits against each other as there’s no need to. I can’t remember any North London derby that features any team in an away strip.

My point is, they’ve opted to wear navy shorts and socks away to Chelsea when the all white strip they wear at home would work better.

and still the fourth best Danish player in the PL behind half of Brentford and Andersen.

He's probably behind Højlund and Eriksen at United too. I was surprised to read that Højbjerg is only 28. He plays like he's 38.

I think he'll be gone after this season. Ange has mostly played him off the bench when Bissouma has run out of puff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back