EPL Matchday 34

Which club(s) in the lower divisions do you wish was in the prem?

• Write the team in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts advises that you do it otherwise this poll would look silly.

• Queens Park Rangers

• Wycombe Wanderers

• Leeds United

• Portsmouth

• Nottingham Forest

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Hull City

• Wolves

• Derby County

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair chef, the word c*nt in Australia means mate.... so. :D

Reported for avoiding swear filter. Enjoy your ban you campaigner.

Nope. Just commented on it elsewhere

“A tad embarrassed we’re taking this action. Seems petty.”
that’s a measured and reasonable response

BigFooty is the last place for those mate and I expect better from you

We’ve won every trophy there is to win and have been the most successful club in England since Roman took over. We need a new challenge. Hopefully our next manager integrates youth into our first XI and we completely change our transfer policy.

What will do my head in is if we keep making £25m - £40m dross signings. Either go all out or just promote from within.
25-40 million dross signings arent dross because they are 25-40 million though. They are dross because you are signing s**t players. We spent between that amount on Ox, Salah, Firmino, Mane etc... you've just gotta start buying the right players.

I obviously wanted Salah to win the Golden Boot before this but now... im desperate for him to win it. Cos that's petty.
Don't give a toss. If he only scores 4 more goals for the whole season... At Wembley in the cup thanks.
Team accolade > Individual accolade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could City get done for the 4th time in a row? WealstoneRaider your boy Kane could have some fun this weekend. Seems as though the machine isn't so well oiled at City in recent times.

We won’t win. We won’t pick the guy required to stop them scoring and I’ll bet that he’ll pick Trippier again despite being an awful matchup for Sane.

You’ll win comfortably. City will be deflated big time.
We will see.

Last time had our 4th CB (Dier) in defence. Sanchez suspended and Alderweireld and Wanyama injured so we may fair better with a DM and quality CB’s.
Still not confident.

Well that ‘goal’ which should be Christian’s imo now puts Harry alongside Shearer and Henry with 3 consecutive 25 goal league seasons.

Oh boy, some disgusting uncontested here :$

View attachment 481802
Repeat offenders too. Very easy to appease a certain crowd ;)

Back