EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, we have. A lot of other teams have had horrible decisions go their way, too.

VAR has been sh*t for the most part.

We need to remember there were more and worse howlers without VAR.

It is not intended to be perfect and certainly should be improved.

United on fire up front & the haters are back in droves......Good times.

Are United still 5th?

Next year is your year for sure

Why are you so sarcastic all the time? A statistic mentioned during the match is that United’s front 3 have scored more goals this seasons than Liverpool’s front 3. And yes, although Liverpool are about a million points ahead of United, what Procrastinator35 said wasn’t exactly incorrect. United have gone 17 matches unbeaten now and in that time have scored a ratio of approximately 8 goals for every 1 goal conceded. This is easily the best we have played since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and we are excited by our performances with a full compliment of players available. If we buy a couple of good footballers, we could challenge for more silverware.

City not surprising given their style and how often they’re playing in and around the opposition penalty area. But United?

Direct, fast, hard running attacks cause defenders to panic I guess, and create more clear cut opportunities.

Either that or there is a conspiracy where the FA are mandating that ref's give penalties to Man Utd because revenue or something.

City not surprising given their style and how often they’re playing in and around the opposition penalty area. But United?

It's all VaR's doing....Nothing whatsoever to do with the form of Bruno, Martial, Greenwood & Rashford.....Nothing whatsoever at all.

Liverpool fans getting worried.

Oh My.

Have you got a list of penalties that you feel were incorrect? Sometimes that's just the way it goes, having a good run with penalties doesn't mean there's something dodgy going on.

People used to do that when we had a stage of getting a lot of penalties but nearly all of them were legit, and unless people can make a legitimate case for why they shouldn't have got that many it just comes across as sour grapes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United on fire up front & the haters are back in droves......Good times.
Coincides with United fans coming out of hiding for the first time this year (while still being in 5th). United and Liverpool being up and about at the same time would be pretty close to unbearable having to deal with both sets of fans.

Spurs have gone from playing in a Champions League final under a charismatic young manager who played attacking football with a smile on his face to a washed up, miserable sod, that ambles up and down the touchline scowling and failing to inspire his team to create anything meaningful.

Spurs have gone from playing in a Champions League final under a charismatic young manager who played attacking football with a smile on his face to a washed up, miserable sod, that ambles up and down the touchline scowling and failing to inspire his team to create anything meaningful.
Hes probably going to get quite the payout when they sack him 12 months too

Is this his last big club job?

With the recent trend at their club and bad decisions, I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona made a play for him

Why are you so sarcastic all the time? A statistic mentioned during the match is that United’s front 3 have scored more goals this seasons than Liverpool’s front 3. And yes, although Liverpool are about a million points ahead of United, what Procrastinator35 said wasn’t exactly incorrect. United have gone 17 matches unbeaten now and in that time have scored a ratio of approximately 8 goals for every 1 goal conceded. This is easily the best we have played since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and we are excited by our performances with a full compliment of players available. If we buy a couple of good footballers, we could challenge for more silverware.

I think the sarcasm is in reference to the scouse boom/bust cycle that got a good run on this forum over the years. Obviously that graph hasn’t been seen for a while here as they’ve now won the Champions League and the PL title.

It got plenty of bantz over time and I can’t really fault them for enjoying their wins after being on the receiving end for all that time. Just my 2 cents.

I think the sarcasm is in reference to the scouse boom/bust cycle that got a good run on this forum over the years. Obviously that graph hasn’t been seen for a while here as they’ve now won the Champions League and the PL title.

It got plenty of bantz over time and I can’t really fault them for enjoying their wins after being on the receiving end for all that time. Just my 2 cents.

If so, then I apologise to Zidane98 for not understanding what he meant. And like you, I cant fault their supporters for enjoying the last 12 months. They should enjoy it and cut loose on here.

With the recent trend at their club and bad decisions, I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona made a play for him

The scenes if that happened. Messi tracking back to help out the fullbacks.

I reckon Mou to Barca would be received about as well as Gerrard taking over at Old Trafford.

I know you need more than the start XI when competing in europe etc.

However, it will be intersting if they do get Sancho, which combination of the 4 would make way for the preferred front 3.

I think I currently would see it as Sancho - Martial - Greenwood atm

Rashford off the bench and in the rotation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back