Premier Lg EPL Matchday 38 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Well apparently all that matters are trophies according to opposition fans who mock Spurs even though they were challenging for the title, making champions league finals and having regular top 4 appearances 5 or so years ago

So actually yeah, on the criteria set out on that basis our seasons are the same

😀
Like I said, our season was not the same.

You are not that naive
You're complaining about something that hasn't happened, and citing it as proof of a conspiracy. It's looneytunes stuff.

If the league were that worried about UK/UAE relationships, they wouldn't have charged us in the first place.

FWIW, the league doesn't decide the punishment, the tribunal does. And if you believe the league can influence the tribunal over the punishment then it's not really independent and shouldn't be hearing the case.

Last edited:
There was a lot of talk at the time about Arsenal parking the bus and celebrating a draw at our place when a win could have made things really difficult for us.

I dont really disagree, but over the course of the season I think Arsenal erased any major doubts about their mentality.

And would rather Rodri kept those thoughts to himself. Can imagine it being used as motivation next season.

There was a lot of talk at the time about Arsenal parking the bus and celebrating a draw at our place when a win could have made things really difficult for us.

I dont really disagree, but over the course of the season I think Arsenal erased any major doubts about their mentality.

And would rather Rodri kept those thoughts to himself. Can imagine it being used as motivation next season.

Rodri has shot his mouth off after Spain games too. I doubt it gives opposition teams extra motivation. They have to beat him on the field. His record this season is 27 wins and 7 draws. When he didn't play City lost 3 and won 1.

If we're found guilty we'll get the biggest punishment there's been in the English game.

City now wanting to add another title & take it away from Everton, FFS we can’t win anything.

I saw on the internet that more people tuned into Klopp's goodbye ceremony than City's trophy ceremony.

Lol.
What you're saying is, globally Liverpool have more fans than City? Shock horror. Stop the presses!!!! This is urgent news that needs to go out to every household in the nation first thing.

I saw on the internet that more people tuned into Klopp's goodbye ceremony than City's trophy ceremony.

Lol.
I've seen loads of social media going on about this.

If its true, congratulations. Something to tell your grandkids about one day.

Watch your side win a 4th league title in a row?

Or watch your side say goodbye to a manager who is walking away from the club after finishing the season in 3rd place. But be one of loads who also watched it on TV?

Choices, choices.

Or watch your side say goodbye to a manager who is walking away from the club after finishing the season in 3rd place. But be one of loads who also watched it on TV?

Choices, choices.
Richard Masters decided to go watch Arsenal instead.

Richard Masters decided to go watch Arsenal instead.
His replacement did a much better job. She seemed genuinely happy to be there. Not sure Masters could have pulled that off.

He nailed it tbh.
Liverpool didn’t beat Arsenal or City and that’s why we’re third. Arsenal went to The Etihad and parked a bigger bus than Chelsea in their days under Mourinho.
You have to beat the best if you want to be the best.

Nonsense.

Arsenal win one game at home against either Fulham, Tottenham, West Ham or Villa this season and they win the league by one point, the one point gained by "parking the bus" away to City.

Man City's dominance won't last forever, the Bundesliga and Serie A went through it for a decade with Bayern and Juve respectively before their reign finally came to an end.

At least most of the title races have come down to the last day, no one challenged Bayern and Juve in their runs (except Dortmund who choked on the last matchday).
It'll end as soon as pep leaves. The points tally needed won't be achieved by the next guy so easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choices, choices.
Small club ;)

Poch being sacked is bizarre

No more bizarre than Rosenior or Wagner a league down. He failed to meet the objectives the owners set out, didn't have them playing well in second halves of games, and they. clearly think they can get someone who can get more out of the squad.

It's shit but it's football these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back