Premier Lg EPL Matchday 38 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going in early.

Leeds draw with Spurs
Everton draw with Bournemouth
Leicester beat West Ham.

My second guess would be all the same above but Leicester draw/lose.

I don’t see us beating Bournemouth with the squad we have available. Need to hope the other two also don’t win.

I’m going in early.

Leeds draw with Spurs
Everton draw with Bournemouth
Leicester beat West Ham.

My second guess would be all the same above but Leicester draw/lose.

I don’t see us beating Bournemouth with the squad we have available. Need to hope the other two also don’t win.
I think Everton is going to beat Bournemouth. Feels like one of those games where Everton must win, and Bournemouth have nothing to play for.

I think Everton is going to beat Bournemouth. Feels like one of those games where Everton must win, and Bournemouth have nothing to play for.
Can’t see that either. Bournemouth away will just play their youth and look for the off season.
Everton have more to play for, their fans will be brutal if they lose.

It doesn't really work like that. Newcastle had nothing to play for last season when they beat Burnley at Turf Moor on the final day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's surely no way Everton don't beat Bournemouth. They're exactly the sort of side that's on the beach. They even managed a loss to a side coached by Lampard!
Though when Lampard was still in charge of us, we managed to lose to Bournemouth twice in the space of 4 days, conceding 7.

So yeah, not 100% confident tonight, but hoping for the best.

Just draw and hope other results go our for 8th and Everton going down
Harry says no! Sayonara Elmer

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back