Premier Lg EPL Matchday 38 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Big chance to grab 5th which would be hilarious.

Just don't want this season to end now, since new years we've been a really good side, well done to Poch turning it around and saving his job.
Big chance?

Spurs are playing the team that's only picked up all 3 points in 3 out of 37 fixtures this season. I'd say you're almost no chance at all haha.

A win against Arsenal would give Everton our first 50 point season since 2018/2019.

A win against Arsenal would also be so incredibly unlikely that the above is largely irrelevant, so play on.

A win against Arsenal would give Everton our first 50 point season since 2018/2019.

A win against Arsenal would also be so incredibly unlikely that the above is largely irrelevant, so play on.

Everton have caused the Arsenal plenty of problems in recent times. More so at Goodison, but still a fixture I don't look forward to.

As much as I'd like to be relaxed about the day, I'm not.

This will be the 10th time in the Premier league era that the title is decided on the last day and while we're 4 for 4, we've gone behind in 3 of them.

West Ham at home is a game I'd normally be pretty confident in, our record in that fixture is pretty exceptional. But until (if) we get the first, and probably second goals there'll be no relaxing from me.

Ederson to miss the final PL game against West Ham and FA Cup final due to a fractured eye socket.

Ortega is a quality replacement who might have saved their season with his saves against Spurs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Spurs though, its the kind of thing they do.
Jim Carrey Attorney GIF

This will be the 10th time in the Premier league era that the title is decided on the last day and while we're 4 for 4, we've gone behind in 3 of them.

West Ham at home is a game I'd normally be pretty confident in, our record in that fixture is pretty exceptional. But until (if) we get the first, and probably second goals there'll be no relaxing from me.

The typical 6–0 City win coming up.

Big chance?

Spurs are playing the team that's only picked up all 3 points in 3 out of 37 fixtures this season. I'd say you're almost no chance at all haha.
I think our form since Feb is probably only better than Sheffield United and maybe 2 others. It's going to be a humdinger!

Ederson to miss the final PL game against West Ham and FA Cup final due to a fractured eye socket.

Ortega is a quality replacement who might have saved their season with his saves against Spurs.
I take back the it was nothing call the other day

But I maintain my criticism of the city doctors for not forcing that change sooner. He stuffed the next clearance up and if we had of had created a chance before the next stoppage, it really could have been catastrophic

But I maintain my criticism of the city doctors for not forcing that change sooner. He stuffed the next clearance up and if we had of had created a chance before the next stoppage, it really could have been catastrophic

1715887534885.gif

I'm sure there'll be a review of what happened, lessons learned etc.

But there has to be some sort of indication that a concussion has happened, and maybe it wasn't that obvious at the time.

As soon as that clearance happened (and it was obvious he wasnt quite right) he was off. Probably less than a minute of play between the collision and the substitution.

I don't know if there is a failsafe test if someone has been concussed or not.

But there has to be some sort of indication that a concussion has happened, and maybe it wasn't that obvious at the time.

As soon as that clearance happened (and it was obvious he wasnt quite right) he was off. Probably less than a minute of play between the collision and the substitution.

Back on his feet to resume play at the 64th minute mark and subbed off at the 68th mark.

Nah you'll win 7-0, we're already on holiday.

Ederson must have passed the standard concussion tests. But he was clearly shaken up. He slipped as he made the next clearance which may or may not have been related to his head knock. He didn't want to go off but sometimes you have to protect the player. And it's not like Ortega would have been a downgrade.

The concussion wasn't the problem it's the eye.

It swelled pretty noticeably by the time he was off. Surely the docs can work out there's a bone issue or see his eye was starting to swell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back