essendon and collingwood? what a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

BLwhitey said:
first of all
you were lucky to win that game. Not to make any excuses or anything but Brisbane (and not being biased at all, im sure my fellow posters will agree with me on this one) have the best team in the league, and will not just crawl up into a corner and die very fast. They'll be there next year in one shape or another. Ne1 agree?

You lost.

BLwhitey said:
first of all
you were lucky to win that game. Not to make any excuses or anything but Brisbane (and not being biased at all, im sure my fellow posters will agree with me on this one) have the best team in the league, and will not just crawl up into a corner and die very fast. They'll be there next year in one shape or another. Ne1 agree?
Brisbane got back what they gave out, and they fell apart.

Michael Moore said:
this buffon from Moronville still hasn't gotten over the fact that the Australian grand prix was taken away from them over a decade ago.

it only justifies the meaninglessness of your existence in that flea-infested excuse for a village you call a city.

if they have any tertiary levels of education in South Australian, and should you manange to fit the criteria for enrolement, may l suggest Bridge Builiding for Dummies..........so you can GET OVER IT !!!

:rolleyes:

Grow up moron (you suit being called Michael Moore) I might be an Essendon fan but I love my home city and would rather live here than bloody Melbourne.

Anyway, back on topic, Fergus Watts - didn't both Essendon and Collingwood beat you last season? Yet you call us crap! :rolleyes:

fahmi said:
Ummmm........YES

Calling you soft is an understatemate.

Ok you could call North Melbourne soft.

But we did beat you by 96 points!

So.....Port Power=SOFT

i think you'll find that statistics can be made to read whatever you'd like them to.....statistically i believe port adelaide were actually ranked 4th in the league for hard ball gets in the final rounds of the season and were extremely hard at it in the grand final, i didn't see port adelaide players shirking the issue and fumbling and stuffing around like brisbane did....

congratulations you beat this years premiers by 96 pts, gives you something to be happy about i guess....we'll just go on celebrating a premiership

BLwhitey said:
first of all

yeah, no excuses but we had injuries.....cry me a river mate.....brisbane are an outstanding football team and i love watching them play, if port adelaide fell over tomorrow i'd follow the lions, but port were lucky, i think not.....no-one would've beaten them in this years grand final the way they played....

eastaugh36 said:
Grow up moron (you suit being called Michael Moore) I might be an Essendon fan but I love my home city and would rather live here than bloody Melbourne.

only backs up my point about everyone from Moronville...........as if anyone would CHOSE to live in that village.

:eek:

Michael Moore said:
eastaugh36 said:

only backs up my point about everyone from Moronville...........as if anyone would CHOSE to live in that village.

"Chose", not hard to tell where you are from. :rolleyes:
Big isn't necessarily better sunshine.

Michael Moore said:
eastaugh36 said:

From reading this thread there's only 2 things that are clearly self evident.

First is that Essendon and Collingwood shouldn't have this game taken away (however more games on Anzac day isn't a bad suggestion as it would pump up the revenue for the AFL like no other.)

The second thing that became clear was that you are a complete and utter moron of the highest regards - the fact you call us buffons (i believe he played for chelsea once) and have a dig at us for CHOSING (since when did choose have one 'O') to live in Adelaide shows the level of intelligence you were born with.

The Victorian government should really clamp down on these backyard pregnancies - look at the result, morons like you :rolleyes:

Rave Slave said:
From reading this thread there's only 2 things that are clearly self evident.

First is that Essendon and Collingwood shouldn't have this game taken away (however more games on Anzac day isn't a bad suggestion as it would pump up the revenue for the AFL like no other.)

The second thing that became clear was that you are a complete and utter moron of the highest regards - the fact you call us buffons (i believe he played for chelsea once) and have a dig at us for CHOSING (since when did choose have one 'O') to live in Adelaide shows the level of intelligence you were born with.

The Victorian government should really clamp down on these backyard pregnancies - look at the result, morons like you :rolleyes:

Love it! So true too.

roweman said:
i don't quite understand, are you calling port adelaide soft???? would u like me to send u a copy of this years grand final

OH! THEY WON THE PREMIERSHIP, THEY MUST BE HARDCORE MOTHERF*CKERS RIGHT?

Settle down everyone. The topic is: should the game be taken away from Essendon and Collingwood, not who are the bigger **** in Australia and that port are soft.
Clearly the game should stay with the bombers and pies coz they started it. You adeliade supporters want something, get off your ass like sheedy did and do something, dont sit and whinge on here.
And just while im at it, you brisbane supporters whinging about the grand final are all DH's. You lost, cop it. You were a good side, still are, but you lost fair and square, take it like me and stop ya whinging bout injuries etc. Well done port!

It would be unfair to take the million dollar game away from Collingwood or Essendon. The pioneered the concept and deserve to reap the financial reward for developing it.
Just like the Kangaroos pioneered Friday night football and made a huge success out of that. You don't see the AFL trying to edge North out of that market do you? :cool:

and by the way stop ragging on Adelaide, next you'll be starting on air-conditioners. They keep us cool in summer pal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel_Cornes said:
and by the way stop ragging on Adelaide, next you'll be starting on air-conditioners. They keep us cool in summer pal!

Dont steal jokes from the simpsons you loser

fahmi said:
How true!!!!!!!!!

Cept for when you said that Port Power were a HARD side.

16th for Hard Ball Gets

Right mate... They are not boring teams. It's a tradition, it shouldn't change. And the Power are quite hard at the ball.. no matter what we are though, and how we play, it got us the cup didn't it?

Joel_Cornes said:
It would be unfair to take the million dollar game away from Collingwood or Essendon. The pioneered the concept and deserve to reap the financial reward for developing it.
Just like the Kangaroos pioneered Friday night football and made a huge success out of that. You don't see the AFL trying to edge North out of that market do you? :cool:

Joel Cornes? NOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOU B@STARDS :p

The Opposition said:
Settle down everyone. The topic is: should the game be taken away from Essendon and Collingwood, not who are the bigger **** in Australia and that port are soft.
Classic... ROFLMFAO

But Port are probably the bigger **** (hawthorn and stkilda would give em a run) and yes they are soft. Especially considering Carr and Hardwick moved on.

Essendon and Collingwood own Anzac Day in football terms. Only now that it's successfull are other clubs trying to get their claws into it. We all know that when Collingwood and Essendon started these games in 1995 they got 95,000 at the 'G. They year before, in 1994, Richmond played St Kilda out at Waverley and got about 30,000. So other clubs can keep their hands off.

As this thread seems to be about two things, Port were the better team on the day, and no one is lucky to win a Grand Final. Brisbane were far too slow. I would have thought that after 3 of them Brisbane supporters would show a bit more gratitude.

F/D said:
Ummmm........YES

Calling you soft is an understatemate.

Ok you could call North Melbourne soft.

But we did beat you by 96 points!

So.....Port Power=SOFT

sorry, who's soft????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back